News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

EBWOP:

Oh, and usually you want at least two of each position on your team. A lot of guys play multiple positions, so you may notice that someone is a PG/SG or a PF/C, etc.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kirk

Thanks. I think Ty left me with a pretty balanced squad to work with, so at least I don't have to panic about filling any gaps right off the bat.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Welcome to the game Kirk  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Don't listen to Hondo! He's evil! He won his championships with deceit and corruption!

Listen to Dorling. He is benevolent and kind. 2 Championships won with butterflies and hugs.

Black Death

also we are in the chat room and talk fbl constantly  ... any  questions you might have feel free to come in an ask

Welcome Kirk

Quote from: Dorling on February 14, 2014, 10:18:16 AM
Don't listen to Hondo! He's evil! He won his championships with deceit and corruption!

Listen to Dorling. He is benevolent and kind. 2 Championships won with butterflies and hugs.

lmao
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Quote from: Dorling on February 14, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

Hondo drove Billy Joe Winchester insane, killed GoGo Frazier and is about to throw Byways in a river with cement shoes.  Never Coach for Hondo.

Kirk

There's a chat room? An IRC type chat room?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gates

Welcome to the game Kirk!

I'll echo the earlier, don't be afraid to ask on any advice or help. From my experience, everyone's pretty willing to help.

Dorling

Quote from: C.J. Gates on February 14, 2014, 10:35:16 AM
From my experience, everyone's pretty willing to help.

Except Hondo. Don't trust Hondo.

Mike Powers

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?