News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Strike on February 26, 2014, 02:16:58 PM
I cannot wait until it's your turn to do it.

Sheesh...why the hostility?

Hondo

I was kinda wondering the same thing.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

They are rivals now. Tampa Bay and Puerto Rico.

At least thats what I got out of it.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Don't mind me, I just tend to root for schadenfreude. Plus the fact that I'm a #TeamPancho resident. Taco Tuesdays are pretty fun. <_<

jagilki

QuoteDOMINGO SECRETLY WISHES HE COULD READ MINDS LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER GM'S IN THE FBL. BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE SO HE JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD AND THINKS ABOUT SETTING UP THE LINE UP FOR THIS WEEK'S GAMES.

How does Domingo know of this apparent mind reading going on by other GM's?

Jennifer

Quote from: Strike on February 26, 2014, 04:00:46 PM
Don't mind me, I just tend to root for schadenfreude. Plus the fact that I'm a #TeamPancho resident. Taco Tuesdays are pretty fun. <_<

I root for everyone to fail in a friendly-competition kind of way.

It's more fun, plus, I know that people have just as many laughs when I screw up as I do when they do, so it all averages out in the end.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on February 26, 2014, 04:23:22 PM
I root for everyone to fail in a friendly-competition kind of way.

It's more fun, plus, I know that people have just as many laughs when I screw up as I do when they do, so it all averages out in the end.  ;D

Aye. I realize that the above comments were read in a super serious manner but...come on, it's the internet.

Plus, it'll give them some laughs when I end up screwing at one point or another too now. <_<

Talon

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 26, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS...CHAVEZ KNOCKS OUT LOCKS DURING STALLIONS AND WAVES GAME

Frustration on a poor start saw Jesus Chavez take it out on well groomed ham hands bench player Silky Locks by punching him out in the dying minutes of the 4th quarter during the game against Puerto Rico. The Stallions had already ridden a tidal wave straight to the glue factory when Chavez lost his cool during a time out and smacked Locks into the stands. He was ejected from the game and Locks was taken to a nearby medical facility. Coach Art Smith said the team would deal with the matter internally.

"We cannot tolerate violence during a FBL game, however irratating the recepiant of the punch might be..."

Chavez will be suspended for Week 3 games with the Stallions receiving a 500k league fine. Locks will be back in action wearing a protective face mask.

CREDIT: THE INFORMER

I am totally committing more PR to Jesus when he gets back to have a "Chavez Appreciation Night"  where we put Silky in a dunking booth and all the fans can throw softballs at him... erm I mean the target that dunks him in the booth.

Fuck yeah Jesus, Protect the faith brother!

(whooops, posted this in Gen news because the boards hate me)

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Didn't Rob have a dude punch a guy out in Texas recently?

Texas just brings out the hostility in people!

#MURICA!!!!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

I remember the good ol' days when Texas players were being punched by the other team and not by their teammates...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

On the bright side, I've already decided how to handle Q's 2-4 so It should be an interesting week to say the least.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Hell yeah! Two wins this week.  :D

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

LOL @ the Brad Heart story.