Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Vince had better pay the man.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I will pick up the rest tomorrow fellas.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

QuoteAge seems to be catching up with Brian Beast as the veteran big man looks to take some bench time in Week 3. Beast would have been taken for comment, but reporters thought wiser of it...

Dying.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on February 26, 2014, 07:48:53 PM
I will pick up the rest tomorrow fellas.

Awesome stuff today Ian.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

Is Metro having a staring competition with his coach?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I think I'm already addicted. I haven't stopped clicking refresh since I saw Ian updating the game earlier today. Even after I finished my press conference and reviewed my teams performances, I still kept refreshing. I'm pretty sure that this game is going to consume my life like mafia has.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Hondo

Quote from: Kirk on March 01, 2014, 07:20:37 AM
I think I'm already addicted. I haven't stopped clicking refresh since I saw Ian updating the game earlier today. Even after I finished my press conference and reviewed my teams performances, I still kept refreshing. I'm pretty sure that this game is going to consume my life like mafia has.

Now you're officially one of us.

Welcome home.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on March 01, 2014, 07:20:37 AM

Don't click refresh too many times.

It'll eventually lock you out of EFK.

Guilty as charged!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

If you haven't already - click the "Notify" button on your team thread so that when Ian updates, you get an e-mail.  That puts an end to the refresh clicking.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 01, 2014, 09:03:10 AM
If you haven't already - click the "Notify" button on your team thread so that when Ian updates, you get an e-mail.  That puts an end to the refresh clicking.  :)

Very true. :)

J-Reb

Quote from: Captain Metro on March 01, 2014, 11:22:20 AM
Q2. Is there concern Malcolm Hayes would want to leave this team?
None. End of story. We're building a team that's going to compete for an NBL championship with Malcolm on it.

The NBL must be a new, Norwegian league.

jagilki

Captain Metro

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 01, 2014, 11:33:36 AM
The NBL must be a new, Norwegian league.

Fuck me. Don't play this game when you wake up drunk ladies and gents.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Captain Metro on March 01, 2014, 12:18:02 PM
Fuck me. Don't play this game when you wake up drunk ladies and gents.

Metro you should have learned that lesson from me. I got fired from Honolulu for calling my owner coach cause I responded while hungover
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.