News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

I like San Francisco and Rapid City in the West with Nashville and Morgantown in the East.

Mike Powers

FXBlade

Quote from: JustinP on March 03, 2014, 01:26:24 PM
For the millionth time...if you're going to call somebody into your office to talk, pleaes go ahead and say what you got to say.  All Ian is going to do is reply with "Yo", "Hey boss", "Yea", "Yes", etc.  when you request someone to talk to.

Not always depending on who it is. There has been times when the person has started speaking and no one has shown up so you end up speaking to an empty room.

Does it affect you if people do that? No? Alright then

T-Bonizzle

Champaign, Jacksonville, Rapid City, and Reno are my votes.

¿PapaPancho?

We should probably focus on the 4 new GMs we need.

J-Reb

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 03, 2014, 02:11:07 PM
We should probably focus on the 4 new GMs we need.

We had such a hard time finding folks this past expansion that I'm not sure we're going to be able to find 4. 

GM Franchise

Ty, Tritch, Alex, and Rob are good candidates.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Dunno if Ty will come back. Dunno if Alex will come back. I think we stick with the 28, less work for ian, who regardless of whether he is up to do 32 teams, still has a lot to work with 28 teams. Even if 10 get fired, that's still a lot. The other thing is are we going it get people who won't get autolocked week afte week.

Captain Metro

... did my coach just quit?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Talon

I love some of those logos BUT I think that we should hold off. Tough to fill open jobs as is, and we already have a player shortage both IC and as GMs.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Gates

I say we find the four GMs first and go from there. Like it's been said, it was tough enough to fill some spots for this year.

In any case, I'm a fan of the San Francisco, Reno, Morgantown and Nashville logos.

Strike

Quote from: C.J. Gates on March 03, 2014, 02:42:23 PM
I say we find the four GMs first and go from there. Like it's been said, it was tough enough to fill some spots for this year.

In any case, I'm a fan of the San Francisco, Reno, Morgantown and Nashville logos.

This.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Seeing as i'm moving to New Mexico in a few weeks and the logo is pretty cool, I'd say New Mexico along with Reno in the west and Champaign and Nashville in the East
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

San Francisco and New Mexico in the West and Champaign and Nashville in the East
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

I say when we find the 4 GMs... they pick the team they want.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors