News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 03, 2014, 02:11:07 PM
We should probably focus on the 4 new GMs we need.

Probably 5, can't see myself being able to commit past this season.

T-Bonizzle

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 04, 2014, 10:39:35 AM
Men, we are on the cusp of something great here. Last week we got two wins including defeating the reigning and defending FBL champions the Wolves. This week let's get two more against two teams that have winning records. This team still continues to get no respect from the opposition. It's time to give them all a wake up call that we are for real. San Diego's GM was cracking jokes about cheeseburgers as it relates to us in his press conference this week. Let's make him and his Seagulls choke on a cheeseburger this week just like the seagulls at Sea World on a daily basis when we beat them. Tempe has started off undefeated. Let's make a statement and end their undefeated streak. Let's show the entire league that we are exactly what I've been saying since day one, the most underrated and under appreciated team in this entire FBL. Last season the Glaciers was all about two players with barely any contributions from the rest of the team and was as cold as the weather here is. This Glaciers team is eight men deep and can compete with any team in the FBL. This is a team that is playing as a team and that's why we are having success. This is a team that is inspiring the entire fan base with its play. I'm very proud of each and every one of you. Let's show the league that this team is for real and show them that winter is coming for all of them...Go Glaciers!

A playoff speech for the third week of the season....Franchy is intoxicated by the taste of winning.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on March 04, 2014, 11:21:41 AM
A playoff speech for the third week of the season....Franchy is intoxicated by the taste of winning.

Not so much a playoff speech as much as a speech related to the disrespectful comments from the Seagulls GM in his press conference. Basically the usual "using the other team's insults as motivation" routine which is fairly common in the sports world.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Yeah, because firing up and getting your team angry has worked so well in the past.

Justin

Two sentences out of that entire paragraph were dedicated to the Seagulls. 

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on March 04, 2014, 12:20:17 PM
Two sentences out of that entire paragraph were dedicated to the Seagulls. 

I know what I'm doing. There's a method to my madness.

Quote from: jagilki on March 04, 2014, 12:16:36 PM
Yeah, because firing up and getting your team angry has worked so well in the past.

It worked last week. Just saying.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 04, 2014, 12:28:12 PM
I know what I'm doing. There's a method to my madness.

With ALL due respect....

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on March 04, 2014, 11:21:41 AM

When else would he get a chance to do one?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 04, 2014, 11:38:09 AM
Not so much a playoff speech as much as a speech related to the disrespectful comments from the Seagulls GM in his press conference. Basically the usual "using the other team's insults as motivation" routine which is fairly common in the sports world.

Except the insult was directed at one player - not the whole team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 04, 2014, 01:22:21 PM
Except the insult was directed at one player - not the whole team.

Really? ...

QuoteQ5. Talk us through Week 3...

"Montana and Anchorage.  Lincoln Frazier of Montana has morphed in to the face of the FBL but I think our combination of Gary Boldeer and Joe Reed can manage to make life difficult for him down low.  I always enjoy playing Anchorage; our strategy against them is to wave a few cheeseburgers around and Cassius Code won't be able to contain himself.

Sounds like one to the whole team.

Quote from: JackHondo on March 04, 2014, 12:31:20 PM
With ALL due respect....

Quote from: Dorling on March 04, 2014, 12:58:15 PM

To sum it up: If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Quote from: Jon on March 04, 2014, 01:05:59 PM
When else would he get a chance to do one?

Next week when we play Seattle...  :D

Black Death

Prancy ... what we are saying is a speech like that , is best suited when your team is down , coming off a lost ,  but it  unnecessary when your guys just won two games.  It going to confused them ,  plus your rep is not the greatest in the land. I don't think there going to  take your words to heart.

for you , you just need to keep things simply for the time being

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Taurus

Quote from: Jennifer on March 03, 2014, 11:32:49 PM
I think I've drafted a friend in. He's also on FFL but hasn't been on EFK before. I think he still needs to be approved for registration before he does some research on FBL though.

Hi that's me.

I've had a quick look around to see how this works and I'm pretty interested in actually playing it. So using my usual strategy of picking whatever looks coolest I'd be happy to take the Nashville Venom.