News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Guys , I am going to be moving in the morning, got a few loose ends to wrap up before I leave  ,  so I am going to be off the net for least the time of travel , which going to be a whole day at least.  not sure when i will get back on once I get to where I am going , my hope is to be back for the weekend , but I am not sure .

I have ask Rob  to cover me with my team until I get back on.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Have a good trip man. Stay safe.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just an FYI you guys, my laptop died on me so I'm going to be running on just my phone for awhile. On top of that just like bd I'm going to be moving. Heading to New Mexico in a few weeks. If any of our newbies want to run my team until I am all settled in to my new place it would be greatly appreciated
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

I'm confused about my Gen News story this week.  Davey Powell got mad and left....but the PDF's show that he played in both games.  So, he was SOOO mad that he was benched and traded....that he played off the bench, and THEN walked out?  Weird.

Gates

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 11, 2014, 05:02:23 PM
I'm confused about my Gen News story this week.  Davey Powell got mad and left....but the PDF's show that he played in both games.  So, he was SOOO mad that he was benched and traded....that he played off the bench, and THEN walked out?  Weird.

Yeah, I read it like he was benched, traded, played from the bench and then after the second game, has gone AWOL.

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 11, 2014, 05:02:23 PM

I read it that he disappeared after the week.  The team was counting on him to give a lift off the bench like he did in Week 3, but now you will not have that to look forward to.

Mike Powers

Ok, I didn't initially read it that way, but it does make sense.  Thanks.

Domingo

I'm surprised no one in hot water with a crappy team had jumped ship to Seattle.  Troy,  Rich,  and Joe is a good base to build from,  I just missed free agency.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Domingo on March 11, 2014, 05:34:35 PM
I'm surprised no one in hot water with a crappy team had jumped ship to Seattle.  Troy,  Rich,  and Joe is a good base to build from,  I just missed free agency.

Grass aint always green. Not to mention I can try to poach now instead of leaving.

Mike Powers

Quote from: PapaPancho on March 11, 2014, 06:16:20 PM
Grass aint always green. Not to mention I can try to poach now instead of leaving.

#ItWorksForDorling

J-Reb

Quote from: Domingo on March 11, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

Sitting out the rest of the season isn't appealing, either.  It won't be long- Seattle will come knocking and somebody will jump.

jagilki

Franchise back in Seattle?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 11, 2014, 07:37:49 PM
Sitting out the rest of the season isn't appealing, either.  It won't be long- Seattle will come knocking and somebody will jump.

Who says they haven't already knocked?

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on March 11, 2014, 07:38:49 PM
Franchise back in Seattle?

I'm 4-1 in Anchorage which is shocking in itself so I'm comfortable where I'm at.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible