News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

...cant remember, can you trade on the week 6 "open market day"? Also, can you trade players with 1yr left on their deal? Sending Henderson to Seattle interests me if possible.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Quote from: Cory on March 11, 2014, 09:40:38 PM
...cant remember, can you trade on the week 6 "open market day"? Also, can you trade players with 1yr left on their deal? Sending Henderson to Seattle interests me if possible.

You can trade them if the other team accepts, but if the new team doesn't sign him to a long term deal (or the player signs as a FA somewhere else) then the other team is SOL.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on March 11, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

You can trade whenever. But any trading will not go into effect until Season 16. You will also have to protect any players you trade.

If you trade a player on a one year deal, the team you trade them too will be responsible in negotiating a contract extension.   

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on March 11, 2014, 09:43:09 PM
You can trade whenever. But any trading will not go into effect until Season 16. You will also have to protect any players you trade.

If you trade a player on a one year deal, the team you trade them too will be responsible in negotiating a contract extension.   

Thats what I figured, lets see how badly Singh wants a big man.

Kirk

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 11, 2014, 07:48:52 PM
I'm 4-1 in Anchorage which is shocking in itself so I'm comfortable where I'm at.

I agree. You've got a good thing going in Anchorage so you should see how far you can take them.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

guys , I have arrive in my new place , but laptop is giving me some fits  .  using business center computer at my new place ... update , i am here , might take some time to settle in for me.  keep you guys posted
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Upgraded the FBL Spreadsheet and GM History to the ALL NEW GOOGLE SHEETS!

FBL Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MDII5t2pADt_p5zwPF4TQP_csxDG7FzHjWn0DlrOrGU/edit?usp=sharing

FBL GM History: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nywJiVK7GvGyJApclWWSoVy9aZEkBUi-JGf4_1hO3pM/edit?usp=sharing

Bookmark these as I will now be updating these ones only.

Mike Powers

Cory

GM Franchise

Thanks Jon. Good work on the sheets.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Thanks sheet. Good work on the Jon.

Jon

The race for Mark Black is on!

Montana, Pittsburgh, Kentucky...

Who else wants in?

Kirk

Will scouting come out of this season's PR budget or next season's?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on March 12, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

This season's
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on March 12, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

This season. You have no PR left.