News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

That's what I feared. I'll have to come up with a way to free up some funds.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Barnes and Falls have 7 mil in PR combined which is the bulk of the issue as it relates to players.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: Kirk on March 12, 2014, 10:15:38 PM

You won't be able to this season.  But you'll need to clear some up for the following seasons for sure.

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on March 12, 2014, 10:15:38 PM

Unless you renegotiate the contracts in your players (Fredericks, Barnes, Falls) or Coaches (Shaw, Mayhew) ... there is nothing you can really do.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

Quote from: Jon on March 12, 2014, 10:27:04 PM
Unless you renegotiate the contracts in your players (Fredericks, Barnes, Falls) or Coaches (Shaw, Mayhew) ... there is nothing you can really do.

That's the option I've been thinking about. I'll have 2 million PR next season when I'm not paying the league fine anymore, but I agree that the PR figures for the players are far too high. The problem is that their salaries are too high as well, so even attempting to negotiate down their PR won't be easy.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

T-Bonizzle

Usually negotiating down is NOT a good idea Kirk.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on March 12, 2014, 10:29:13 PM
That's the option I've been thinking about. I'll have 2 million PR next season when I'm not paying the league fine anymore, but I agree that the PR figures for the players are far too high. The problem is that their salaries are too high as well, so even attempting to negotiate down their PR won't be easy.

Their salaries and PR are the main reasons you ended up with a lot of them. The coaches salaries are high. 6 mil for an AC is definitely high.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Hawks on March 12, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

Team morale seems high, going off the gen news, there's probably a way to go about it.

Gates

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 12, 2014, 10:31:56 PM
Their salaries and PR are the main reasons you ended up with a lot of them. The coaches salaries are high. 6 mil for an AC is definitely high.

I was just thinking...Shaw might be one of the cheaper HC salaries, but it's offset by the AC's high salary.

Kirk

Quote from: T-Hawks on March 12, 2014, 10:30:55 PM

I realise that. What I meant was that I could possibly give them more salary in exchange for less PR. I've still got space there to play with. The problem there is that I could end up having to offer close to 20 mil salaries to players who aren't even worth 15.

It's still early in the season, so I'll have to see how things go. I'll review the situation again during the all star break. I've got a young enough team and nobody in their final year, so it might not even be an issue.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: C.J. Gates on March 12, 2014, 10:34:01 PM
I was just thinking...Shaw might be one of the cheaper HC salaries, but it's offset by the AC's high salary.

Shaw is high mainly because I believe he was hired before the Spots deal that raised the prices considerably.

T-Bonizzle

We have possibly the expansion draft where you could just trim the fat if need be.

GM Franchise

Add Calgary to the Mark Black sweepstakes.

Cory

No, he already said in the Gen. News that he was gonna stay....just need to see his future plans next season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Why is Cory calling it the week six negotiations?