News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

I really came into this season thinking the discipline and "line in the sand" approach would get me fired before it got started.

I am quite pleased to see that so-far it is having an interesting impact on the team and has broken the Starr-McCool bond.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

J-Reb

Mack Ryan apparently loves going downtown NY...

GM Franchise

Mack Ryan and Manhattan Jones is the new Baldo and AlexK.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

*looks at news*

No reason for the guy to ask that. I fully support Mack Ryan and his efforts to beat the shit out of reporters.

jagilki

Forresters GM endorses LGBT Violence.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on March 16, 2014, 10:35:01 AM
Since its a basketball game... I was going to set up an ESPN bracket group for anyone who wanted to submit a bracket (or more) for March Madness.

Anyone want to play?

Yes.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: FBL Season 15 College Draft ProspectsManhattan Jones (Kentucky) 7'0, 290lbs (C) – LATE 1ST ROUND
A different kind of big man.

Now we know...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

J-Reb

Could someone please point me towards the free agent-destination list?  I can't find it to save my life.

Jon

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 16, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
Could someone please point me towards the free agent-destination list?  I can't find it to save my life.

Here.

Black Death

life save ...

plus i suspect there going to be an updated version in the next few weeks before the break
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

I don't see why people think there's going to be an updated FA sheet. I think it is what it is. The players undecided about returning will make a decision in their thread.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 16, 2014, 03:38:46 PM
I don't see why people think there's going to be an updated FA sheet. I think it is what it is. The players undecided about returning will make a decision in their thread.

Or in the General News.

Talon

This.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

Pretty sure only BD said something about an updated FA sheet, so I don't know what you mean by "peopl.....

OH!....

I see how it is...