News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on March 29, 2014, 10:26:47 AM
What's the point of giving them multi-year contracts if they can just walk away whenever they want?

Because if they're good, they're worth having under multi year contracts, also stablity.

They tend to only walk away when you piss them off.

Black Death

it part of building an relationship with coaches ,  also stability for the team.  strong relationship with the coaches and you don't have to worry about someone coming in and giving them more money and poaching them.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Kirk

Alright. Thanks for answering my hypothetical, definitely not related to my team in the slightest, questions. I'm sure every new manager will be glad to have those answers.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Domingo

Thank you BD, Portsmouth is the team I wanted.

Black Death

your welcome and I left you 4 picks also , so enjoy

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on March 29, 2014, 12:25:33 PM
your welcome and I left you 4 picks also , so enjoy

Yeah he's got a lot to work with that's for sure.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Curiosity, what do we know of Raj Thakar? I dont remember anyone ever talking to him or there being a news story on him?

Black Death

Quote from: Ty on March 30, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
Curiosity, what do we know of Raj Thakar? I dont remember anyone ever talking to him or there being a news story on him?

he not very good ... he crap... that all we need to know

Ty

Im thinking of James' coaching options, is there any reason why he would not be considered?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ty on March 30, 2014, 05:14:59 PM
Im thinking of James' coaching options, is there any reason why he would not be considered?

I did think of that, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

the smart move for franchise is for Dusty to take over for player coach just for this season, so he can get van howe into the starting line up

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And so a new coaching salary bar...IS SET!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

Quote from: Black Death on March 30, 2014, 05:19:12 PM
the smart move for franchise is for Dusty to take over for player coach just for this season, so he can get van howe into the starting line up

That is a very good idea there BD

GM Franchise

T-Bonizzle

Spots was 13.6, and Kirk has a ring...