News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 03, 2014, 01:01:58 AM
Sounds good. Figured I'd ask since you've been fairly active here recently.

I'm active now but that activity level will be pretty unpredictable for the next while (probably past september). On top of everything else, it'd be unwise for me to commit to anything until I get things sorted out on this end. (elaboration. I'm switching work and 95% of my activity comes from work so not sure what's going to happen there)

Rob

Can't you all just lock in for the season?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

I should probably apologise now. Even if I sign the first coach I approach, I still have to speak to 3 more people before I lock in this week. My timezone doesn't seem to match with Ian's availability at all, so I don't anticipate this week going quickly.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

Well, so do I still lose the money I've paid Black?  Leaving me 500K to try and fill a AC spot?

Goodbye season.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on April 05, 2014, 02:18:48 PM
Well, so do I still lose the money I've paid Black?  Leaving me 500K to try and fill a AC spot?

Goodbye season.

no , you get your money back

he left you
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

No you will get that back since he left.

GM Franchise

Yeah you're good Jag.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Damn, Yablo Yabla went on the rampage.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

Alright, honeymoon ends tomorrow, and then Im on the road for work, so locked in to help us get moving.

I'll be back to my regular time commitments Monday.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Kirk

As I've agreed an 8m contract with my new coach for this season and my old coach was on 9m, that will leave me with 1m for scouting, right?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Gravedigger

Just realizing that I was supposed to send it nominees for all-star game. Should have been paying attention to this thread....

Hopefully Justin (I only know this because I PMed Jon and he told me... really behind mentally) looked past my blunder and considered a few of my guys...

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on April 06, 2014, 10:17:30 AM
As I've agreed an 8m contract with my new coach for this season and my old coach was on 9m, that will leave me with 1m for scouting, right?

Correct Kirk.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

I didn't even use a calculator.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

Quote from: Gravedigger on April 06, 2014, 10:20:59 AM
Just realizing that I was supposed to send it nominees for all-star game. Should have been paying attention to this thread....

Hopefully Justin (I only know this because I PMed Jon and he told me... really behind mentally) looked past my blunder and considered a few of my guys...

It wasnt a requirement just a suggestion Jon proposed.

Cory

So is this the week we can go after pending fas?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE