News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

How dare you wish harm upon our lord and saviour Sir Michael Flips!?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on April 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
Am I the only one who wishes Mike Flips would accidentally blow himself up on this rescue mission?

Mike Flips is an icon! He must live!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Dammit guys lock in so we can all get fired for not speaking to our coaches before free agency.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on April 13, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Dammit guys lock in so we can all get fired for not speaking to our coaches before free agency.

Don't wanna.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Jennifer on April 13, 2014, 03:37:17 PM

*Hangs head in shame*

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 13, 2014, 05:30:15 PM
ALL THE PLAYERS SUGGESTIONS EQUALLY SUCK. YOU WONDER ABOUT THE EDUCATION LEVEL IN AMERICAN COLLEGES...

LOL
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Talon

GM TJ BEGINS TO SING "REAL AMERICAN"

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

Quote from: Talon on April 13, 2014, 05:56:56 PM
GM TJ BEGINS TO SING "REAL AMERICAN"

WHILE WEARING A MASCOT COSTUME

The TeeJ of Philly

I'll be right back.

*Hours later dressed Uncle Sam*

BAH BAH BAH BAHNANANNANAN BAN AANANA NNANANAN

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hondo

Sorry for being so slow lately. Even when unemployed, you still have a lot on your plate it seems. Plus the weather has been extraordinary lately, been spending a lot of time outside with the kids.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

hondo , if your willing to move to tucson , i have a job for you

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

They always have openings here in Vegas too especially with the city booming again.  :)

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 13, 2014, 06:34:43 PM
They always have openings here in Vegas too especially with the city booming again.  :)

Not sure Hondo is willing to put tassels on his nipples though.

Captain Metro

Quote from: JustinP on April 13, 2014, 01:42:42 PM
Am I the only one who wishes Mike Flips would accidentally blow himself up on this rescue mission?

My end goal is that all the Flips guys get involved and somehow, someway, wind up being unable to play for the rest of the year. Said GM's can thank me if and when that happens.

Also, Powers ... I might need a nurse on call.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Black Death

it is going to end badly for you Captain... just a feeling
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"