News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 13, 2014, 07:12:54 PM
Not sure Hondo is willing to put tassels on his nipples though.

But I'm sure his PR lady would.

Quote from: Black Death on April 13, 2014, 07:17:17 PM
it is going to end badly for you Captain... just a feeling

I have that feeling too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Captain Metro on April 13, 2014, 07:16:07 PM
My end goal is that all the Flips guys get involved and somehow, someway, wind up being unable to play for the rest of the year. Said GM's can thank me if and when that happens.

Also, Powers ... I might need a nurse on call.

*puts on scrubs*

I'm ready to go!

Captain Metro

Quote from: Black Death on April 13, 2014, 07:17:17 PM
it is going to end badly for you Captain... just a feeling

I don't think it'll end badly at all. I'm having fun with it ... trying to figure out how to get the FUCK ME was tougher than I expected.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

¿PapaPancho?

I see you other two fools online!! Justin. Mike.

Mike Powers

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Four teams new teams are up. I think we can expand, but we need to make sure all our slots are covered for next season. If anyone is interested please get them to PM me, also remember Dorling is probably cashing in this season so we need 5 realistically.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kirk

How does this affect the other teams? Is there an expansion draft?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

Quote from: Kirk on April 14, 2014, 06:21:14 AM
How does this affect the other teams? Is there an expansion draft?

There is an expansiom draft comprised of the players your team does not protect.

Kirk

Will there be another round of protections seeing as the SL has already snapped everyone up?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

No. Im sure all of them wont go plus those that are already playing in the SL might defect to the FBL.

J-Reb

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 14, 2014, 05:30:35 AM
Four teams new teams are up. I think we can expand, but we need to make sure all our slots are covered for next season. If anyone is interested please get them to PM me, also remember Dorling is probably cashing in this season so we need 5 realistically.

I'm not sure Zeus is going to stick around either. He doesn't seem that interested.

The TeeJ of Philly

I just hope we have enough incoming players so we don't get anymore flips players.

The TeeJ of Philly

Ooooooh a hockey stick logo in Reno! The Fbl is expanding our demo

T-Bonizzle

Is this going to kill free agency now?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Kirk on April 14, 2014, 06:45:32 AM
Will there be another round of protections seeing as the SL has already snapped everyone up?

I certainly hope so. Theirs a difference for me at least between protectong from the SL and releasing into expansion