Quote from: Dorling on April 18, 2014, 06:50:49 PM
Am I missing something?

Even if you were would the statement be any less true?  Dorling > ALL

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on April 18, 2014, 06:52:55 PM
Even if you were would the statement be any less true?  Dorling > ALL

What about Hondo?  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Dorling on April 18, 2014, 06:52:29 PM
*2 FBL rings*

IT WONT MATTER IN THE MATTER OF A COUPLE WEEKS!

NOOOOOO NO MORE DORLING! #AllHailDorling

Dorling

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 18, 2014, 06:55:04 PM
What about Hondo?  :D

ESPECIALLY ... Hondo.

Quote from: Dorling on April 18, 2014, 06:55:53 PM
Hondo must be disposed of.

Murder. Death. Kill.

Murder. Death. Kill.

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on April 18, 2014, 07:10:17 PM
Im working on it damnit.

But after them you're next...

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 18, 2014, 07:14:13 PM
But after them you're next...

After week 7 I made that dirty mexican my bitch.....in other words you will get spanked, and i mean an old fashion papa spank for your troubles.

jagilki

apparently the monitor on my computer decided like evrything else of my to break and stop working.  I'll look into finding something else, but atm I'm having a hard time just giving a fuck about anything.  Hopefully a little..... calming down will deal with that.  I'll be on later.

Justin

Jack Daniels solves all issues ranging from nagging wives to broken monitors.

GM Franchise

FIRESALE TRADING FRENZY

Kirk

I'm going to the Shanghai GP qualifying today. I'll deal with trades after that.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JustinP on April 18, 2014, 07:37:35 PM
Jack Daniels solves all issues ranging from nagging wives to broken monitors.

Kirk

Just so you guys know, I knew that I was going to lose those week 7 games. I had a plan to quietly trade a couple of the players and talk the others round. It's those 40+ points that broke me. After that, there wasn't even a quantum of hope that I could turn things round. There was no indication from either of those games that those players would ever play for me again. Even the guys I gave a chance to played likethey couldn't give a shit. That's why I lost it (plus the chinese guy in thr seat next to me spitting food all over the floor).
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img