News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

So my team might be getting axed from the FBL?

Lame.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on April 20, 2014, 05:32:55 PM

Lame.

I hear Tijuana has an opening...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on April 20, 2014, 05:32:55 PM

Lame.

Maybe, think like relocation. I bet Ian really wants one of these newer teams to be in and goes "Hmmmm Montreal is soooo much better than Calgary, who needs two canadian teams?"

GM Franchise

If they move anywhere it would have to be in a market somewhere in the western half of the country that is without a team. St. Louis and San Francisco be prime candidates if that were the case.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Or it was code for 'Calgary are doing incredibly badly and their GM might get fired'.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 20, 2014, 06:14:59 PM
If they move anywhere it would have to be in a market somewhere in the western half of the country that is without a team. St. Louis and San Francisco be prime candidates if that were the case.

Or one of the west expansion teams, but at the end it does say the owner is going ot have to make a move to keep fans coming...which is probably fire Cory

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 20, 2014, 06:29:10 PM
Or one of the west expansion teams, but at the end it does say the owner is going ot have to make a move to keep fans coming...which is probably fire Cory

I think Cory and Kirk are likely switching teams most likely going by the team threads.

Jon

Digger, it's just your Coach telling you that you're late to the free agency feast.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

If anyone needs to contact me please be patient as I will be without internet until Saturday... Probably.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on April 20, 2014, 11:00:51 PM
Digger, it's just your Coach telling you that you're late to the free agency feast.

Got a response so I figured that one out...

T-Bonizzle

Digger, your Coaches also expect you to know how to do your job...

GM Franchise

Yeah they rarely give input on who to sign.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 21, 2014, 06:30:05 PM
Yeah they rarely give input on who to sign.

Ray Johnson told me he'd like me to sign Mack Ryan.

Gates

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 21, 2014, 06:46:45 PM
Ray Johnson told me he'd like me to sign Mack Ryan.

Well, he did say rarely...Johnson was just the exception to it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: C.J. Gates on April 21, 2014, 06:56:28 PM
Well, he did say rarely...Johnson was just the exception to it.

Bingo. Rarely doesn't mean never.  :)