Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JustinP on April 27, 2014, 10:41:09 AM
Nice touch.

Thanks watching a lot of 2006 PPVs from WWE and I imagined RVD 5SFSing a do not touch button

Dorling

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 27, 2014, 10:44:07 AM
Thanks watching a lot of 2006 PPVs from WWE and I imagined RVD 5SFSing a do not touch button

I imagined the previously terrible riverbandits beating top of the league waves.

Then it happened! 6 in a row?! Del Iverance is going to be having more incest parties by the river.

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on April 27, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
I imagined the previously terrible riverbandits beating top of the league waves.

Then it happened! 6 in a row?! Del Iverance is going to be having more incest parties by the river.

Enjoy it.

Lets talk at playoff time.

Dorling

Quote from: JustinP on April 27, 2014, 11:24:26 AM
Enjoy it.

Lets talk at playoff time.

I'll be in my new job by then, I might do a job share with Taurus.

Win a second ring then we can talk :)

Dorling

Ooh I'm three wins from a fancy 100 w8n banner too. That would be nice to get.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Dorling on April 27, 2014, 11:25:59 AM
I'll be in my new job by then, I might do a job share with Taurus.

Win a second ring then we can talk :)

http://vine.co/v/h7eFVQvil0h/embed/simple

Jennifer

Quote from: Dorling on April 27, 2014, 11:29:14 AM
Ooh I'm three wins from a fancy 100 w8n banner too. That would be nice to get.

IF I DON'T GET ONE THEN NEITHER DO YOU.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Whenever Dorling says something, I always think of this song...

Mac Davis - Hard To Be Humble @ the muppets

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Not sure how Ian plans on doing the banners... but Hondo and Justin got banners because they achieved 100 wins with ONE team, where as Jen did it with two... and Dorling, when you do it, it'll be with three.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jon on April 27, 2014, 11:51:07 AM
Not sure how Ian plans on doing the banners... but Hondo and Justin got banners because they achieved 100 wins with ONE team, where as Jen did it with two... and Dorling, when you do it, it'll be with three.

And bingo was his nameo! B I N G O, B I N G O, B I N G O and bingo was his nameo!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Thay makes Jen and me more adaptable. We've spread the happiness of winning in multiple locations.

Jennifer

Quote from: Jon on April 27, 2014, 11:51:07 AM

I know, it was a joke  ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Justin is getting... DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on April 27, 2014, 12:42:06 PM
Justin is getting... DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardly. Just trying to capitalize on a player who wants to leave and givimg him an option to play for a proven winner.

GM Franchise

I think a Talon went over his cap space next season with the McDonald deal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible