News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 27, 2014, 12:50:12 PM
I think a Talon went over his cap space next season with the McDonald deal.

I have until I lock in NEXT season to worry about that, pieces are already moved.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

J-Reb

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 27, 2014, 01:23:04 PM
THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY THEIR AGENT...THE ONE YOU JUST TRIED TO COMPLETELY LOW BALL FOR HIS CLIENT CABIDAN FALLS...THE SAME ONE YOU ARE DUE TO NEGOIATE WITH KONDA PLAINS WITH THIS SEASON AND THUS THE REASON FOR THE OUTRAGEOUS RESPONSE TO YOUR LOW BALLING TACTICS...NOT TO SPEAK TO YOU. YOU SIT THERE WONDERING WHETHER IT WAS PREMATURE TO BUY THAT MASSIVE LADDER TO HELP PUT UP YOUR 2ND BANNER IN PUERTO RICO WHICH SEEMED ALMOST CERTAIN. YOUR ATTEMPTS TO SPEAK TO MARTY BROWN ABOUT HIS TIME MACHINE ARE FUTILE. YOU SIT THERE KNOWING YOU HAVE JUST MADE OJ MCLOO'S LITTLE DAUGHTER PINEAPPLE MCLOO LOOK QUITE THE FOOL AT 'DADDY CAREER DAY AT SCHOOL' WHEN SHE MADE THE BOLD STATEMENT NOTHING WAS GOING TO DERAIL THIS SEASON...AND UNCKY JUSTIN HAD IT ALL UNDER CONTROL. SHE NOW ENJOYS A LIFE OF HAVING HER LUNCH MONEY STOLEN AND WHEN THEY PLAY MAKE BELIEVE GMS IN THE PLAYGROUND...MADE TO BE FRANCHISE.

LOL.

GM Franchise

The Title Wave is no more...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I laughed too. Franchise cant escape his reputation.

The TeeJ of Philly

This is Cory pushing the "do Not touch button"

and this is Justin

Justin

You dont have any faith that I cam fix this in time?

Captain Metro

... nope, because you have the curse of Scott Cunningham on your team.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jennifer

Quote from: JustinP on April 27, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

In my painful experience of agents being pissed off at me... no, I don't.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

His best chance is to trade them and move on.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: Captain Metro on April 27, 2014, 01:54:41 PM
... nope, because you have the curse of Scott Cunningham on your team.

This.

Rob put some kind of crazy hex on him.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JustinP on April 27, 2014, 01:50:34 PM

Hell no. Your defensive stalwart that's most likely not going to win DPOY (which you psuedo promised him) and your starting center want off the team asap, it's an odd season number (you tend to do something that blows up in your face), and that post Ian posted suggests....

The TeeJ of Philly

If I were to have done what you did, with your team, I would have been thanking whoever that Commissioner Trumps doesn't come down on your for tampering.

RIGHT FRANCHISE!?!?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 27, 2014, 02:04:04 PM
If I were to have done what you did, with your team, I would have been thanking whoever that Commissioner Trumps doesn't come down on your for tampering.

RIGHT FRANCHISE!?!?

Wrong game.

Captain Metro

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 27, 2014, 02:06:35 PM
Wrong game.

Based on what I've seen though ... it's all the same.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Captain Metro on April 27, 2014, 02:07:25 PM
Based on what I've seen though ... it's all the same.

How so?