Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Bone doesnt see it...

Kirk

Why can't I stop saying and doing stupid shit. My coach isn't the only one losing the will to live. I know all my players want to leave, but I think I might need to get out of Tempe if I'm ever going to get out of this downward spiral.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

Thudercats need a GM.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Quote from: Kirk on April 27, 2014, 08:04:17 PM
Why can't I stop saying and doing stupid shit. My coach isn't the only one losing the will to live. I know all my players want to leave, but I think I might need to get out of Tempe if I'm ever going to get out of this downward spiral.

It all comes with the learning curve. The key is trying not to repeat the same mistake twice. (even though I have, as have most of us)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

So, Cap'n Josh is about to have the weirdest Threesome.

Captain Metro

And for only a buck a day you can watch it too ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Kirk

Quote from: JackHondo on April 27, 2014, 08:07:12 PM
It all comes with the learning curve. The key is trying not to repeat the same mistake twice. (even though I have, as have most of us)

It's gotten so bad that I seem to be infecting other GMs who just talk to me. How many GMs have had a hand in the destruction of 3 teams in 1 season? I'm assuming Franchise is one...
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

T-Bonizzle

EXCEPT HONDO IS SO SAINTLY YOU SEE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on April 27, 2014, 08:28:01 PM
It's gotten so bad that I seem to be infecting other GMs who just talk to me. How many GMs have had a hand in the destruction of 3 teams in 1 season? I'm assuming Franchise is one...

Don't count cory, he was going to push the button anyways.

And Justin, well, it was an odd number season

jagilki

Quote from: T-Yes on April 27, 2014, 08:28:56 PM
EXCEPT HONDO IS SO SAINTLY YOU SEE

Hondo is secretly killing your coaches.

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on April 27, 2014, 08:07:12 PM

^^^^   agree with this statement
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: Kirk on April 27, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

I screwed up the entire league in Boston when I drove two big name players to Spain. Beat that homes

Cory

Thinking about looking at one of the expansions...(if they even go through)....just wondering where the FA's will be coming, as most people to the expansion that are left are shit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE