News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Cory on April 28, 2014, 03:14:04 PM
Thinking about looking at one of the expansions...(if they even go through)....just wondering where the FA's will be coming, as most people to the expansion that are left are shit.

I think Ian more or less said they'll be from other sources: (ie: Super League and/or new created players).

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 28, 2014, 03:18:42 PM
I think Ian more or less said they'll be from other sources: (ie: Super League and/or new created players).

Flips has connections...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on April 28, 2014, 05:12:41 PM
COACH TULLS TAKES OFF HER CLOTHES AND BEGINS SKIPPING...

Well, that escalated quickly.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We really need to fill the vacant spot in Calgary as well as the other expansion teams spots before I gurantee expansion teams will be in next season...I once more stress the need for more players!

Also I have no idea who meganraeofsunshine is...and if they are committed to the cause of the Juice!

Tritch I am pretty sure has good committments levels to our game. Tauraus has the Jen connection.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Megan is an alt of Franchises he created to attempt to control a second team friend of prancy's.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok then anyone else got any friends lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

We're on the internet Ian...the answer is sorta obvious...

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on April 28, 2014, 06:36:34 PM
Megan is an alt of Franchises he created to attempt to control a second team friend of prancy's.

It's actually my sister lol. She's been following the game for the last four seasons and finally decided to join.

GM Franchise

I think we only need two people, correct? One for Calgary and one for Reno.

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 28, 2014, 06:42:06 PM
It's actually my sister lol. She's been following the game for the last four seasons and finally decided to join.

Good god.....there's more of you?!?

jagilki

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 28, 2014, 06:52:44 PM
Good god.....there's more of you?!?

Imagine Thanksgiving at the Franchise Clan.  All sitting around talking about FBL.

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on April 28, 2014, 06:55:52 PM

Imagine Thanksgiving at the Franchise Clan.  All sitting around talking about FBL.

And repeating the "Can't wait to see what happens" trope ad nauseam whenever Uncle Albert with the palsy tries to pass the gravy.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Guess who sits at the head of the table........

You know where Im going with this.....

Tees....Jon Tees.

Cory

Still dont know how Fnord isnt in....hes on the forums more than anyone.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE