News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: Cory on April 28, 2014, 07:07:31 PM
Still dont know how Fnord isnt in....hes on the forums more than anyone.

Because Fnord quits things if he doesn't like the way it's ran.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

What about Midas? He might be a good option.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 28, 2014, 07:11:18 PM
What about Midas? He might be a good option.

Seems like he'd be the same as what Jon said for Fnord

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

jagilki

J-Reb

Quote from: JustinP on April 28, 2014, 07:03:37 PM
Guess who sits at the head of the table........

You know where Im going with this.....

Tees....Jon Tees.

"Coach Flips- if Champ Martin weighs 8 pounds on Tuesday but has sex with lobsters, does that make him a cowboy?"

Judge

Too lazy to read back through 1354 pages of threads, so what's the question.

GM Franchise

We summoned you Judge to see if you'd be interested in being a GM in the FBL for either Calgary or Reno.

Jon

Now we need a GM for Anchorage as Judge has banned Franchise.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Maybe Sam too.....hes around enough....Ian could convince him through MFX talkings.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 28, 2014, 07:24:25 PM
Now we need a GM for Anchorage as Judge has banned Franchise.

Actually it would be Montana since Jag was the one who first brought his name up...

Hondo

Yeah, but you're the one who spoke to You Know Who out of turn.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

We've got Franchises sister now, so why not get Hondo's wife?