News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

I think Josh should have the team Doc check the mental health of his Coaches, declare them incompetent and fire them.

GM Franchise

To late for that. He already called their mom to start the sequel series to How I Met Your Mother.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 29, 2014, 10:38:45 AM
To late for that. He already called their mom to start the sequel series to How I Met Your Mother.

You've never seen How I Met Your Mother have you??

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 29, 2014, 10:50:46 AM
You've never seen How I Met Your Mother have you??

Yeah I have. Every season as a matter of fact.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Domingo

Waiting for Latoya to start crying because their momma is dead.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on April 29, 2014, 01:28:24 PM
Waiting for Latoya to start crying because their momma is dead.

That's probably what will happen too, lol.

¿PapaPancho?

* PapaPancho stares at Cory wandering around in the GM Editorials thread

Cory

Ian could just proxy a team like an auto lock if were one or two people shot...still would add 2 more people to the game and we can carry the teams over until the next season. Might be odd with the draft/expansion...but could work if we cant find two more people.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

I think at this point, we only need 2 more managers...Reno and Calgary I believe...

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: C.J. Gates on April 29, 2014, 07:24:06 PM
I think at this point, we only need 2 more managers...Reno and Calgary I believe...

Pretty sure Ian would like the current 28 teams filled before we fill the expansion teams. So if push comes to shove, it's going to have to be one of the expansion gms take over calgary is no one else gets fired.

J-Reb

I think we need 2 more GM's.

Gates

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 29, 2014, 07:36:14 PM
Pretty sure Ian would like the current 28 teams filled before we fill the expansion teams. So if push comes to shove, it's going to have to be one of the expansion gms take over calgary is no one else gets fired.

Oh, no doubt. He's said that the 28 are guaranteed jobs for next season, which I believe is why Taurus went for Baton Rouge. Worst case, the last team will become a scramble if we don't get two more.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: C.J. Gates on April 29, 2014, 07:48:59 PM
Oh, no doubt. He's said that the 28 are guaranteed jobs for next season, which I believe is why Taurus went for Baton Rouge. Worst case, the last team will become a scramble if we don't get two more.

Not really, seeing how Cory wouldn't be welcome back in Calgary already it'd be Franchisica's job pretty much.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on April 29, 2014, 08:03:39 PM
Not really, seeing how Cory wouldn't be welcome back in Calgary already it'd be Franchisica's job pretty much.

You forgot about Tritch...