News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Kirk

What are the chances of us getting to the end of the season without someone else (probably me) getting fired?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Hondo

Quote from: Kirk on April 29, 2014, 08:44:57 PM
What are the chances of us getting to the end of the season without someone else (probably me) getting fired?

Very slim.

Not necessarily in your case per se, but in this game, the wheel can come flying off rather quickly.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

MOSES FRANKS RETURNS!
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 29, 2014, 09:32:38 PM
He was never gone...

...he's been in the SL for two seasons now.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 29, 2014, 09:33:11 PM
...he's been in the SL for two seasons now.

And he's still there...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 29, 2014, 09:34:39 PM
And he's still there...

It's not the FBL though. Separate leagues. Just saying.

jagilki

FUCK GRABBY AND HIS "FEELINGS"

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 29, 2014, 09:36:38 PM
It's not the FBL though. Separate leagues. Just saying.

You said he returned... he's still in the Super League. lol

Jon

I want to dance with Brage!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 29, 2014, 09:38:12 PM
You said he returned... he's still in the Super League. lol

He hasn't been active in a FBL team thread for over a season thus the comment about him returning.

J-Reb

All we need now is Country Sampson crapping his pants and George Nest leaving another team.  We'll be FBL'ing like it's Season 8.

¿PapaPancho?

No internet till monday ... think ill try to meet real people.

jagilki