News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Kirk on May 04, 2014, 07:25:15 AM
Back on a FBL related topic, can we offer trades to owners of teams who don't have a GM, or are GMless until the new season starts?

Yes, shoot Ian a PM.

Kirk

If, for example, I wanted to take a player from the Toppers, I could offer a trade to the owner without having to contact Reya? (just the first example that I thought of, don't worry Reya)
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

Quote from: Kirk on May 04, 2014, 08:57:24 AM
If, for example, I wanted to take a player from the Toppers, I could offer a trade to the owner without having to contact Reya? (just the first example that I thought of, don't worry Reya)

Yep, you just shoot Ian a PM in character.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Kirk on May 04, 2014, 08:57:24 AM

Ninja'd

Rob

You aren't getting Tre. So go away with your offer.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on May 04, 2014, 10:25:18 AM
You aren't getting Tre. So go away with your offer.

Lol probably either Tre or Tarbla.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

So, yo.  Let me get the straight dope here.  If you want to trade with a currently GMless team, you go straight to Ian?  Am I following the conversation right here dawg?

Flins.

Yep, just hit him up on Facebook.

jagilki

So, what you're saying is you get in contact with Ian when you want to trade with a GMless team?

T-Bonizzle

No not at all. You ask for Commissioner Trumps in your team thread.

Kirk

Quote from: jagilki on May 04, 2014, 02:26:19 PM
So, what you're saying is you get in contact with Ian when you want to trade with a GMless team?

I just wanted to make sure that I was 100% clear about what I was asking before I try to screw over one of the GMs in waiting.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

J-Reb

That's one of the advantages of making it through the season- you get the chance to swindle owners.  Of course, I wouldn't know about that lately...

jagilki

Quote from: Kirk on May 04, 2014, 08:01:28 PM
I just wanted to make sure that I was 100% clear about what I was asking before I try to screw over one of the GMs in waiting.

No, don't get me wrong.  I was trying to rip off a comedy skit I saw, yet can't 100% remember where.  I think it was Key and Peele.

Extreme paraphrasing as a barely remember it, but one character starts out

"It's real simple all you do is.... " then he explains whatever he's explaining.

Then the other with a real confused voice is like "Wait, you mean, all I do is...." then he says the exact thing the other guy said.

Kirk

Has anybody heard from Ian? Did he say he's going tobe away for a while?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on May 05, 2014, 08:46:26 PM
Has anybody heard from Ian? Did he say he's going tobe away for a while?

He was on the wrestling forum earlier.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible