News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Still need to fill these GM positions...also Franchise your 'sister' isnt just you wanting two teams is it lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 11, 2014, 03:44:06 PM
Still need to fill these GM positions...also Franchise your 'sister' isnt just you wanting two teams is it lol

Franchise sister

Jon

LMAO

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

My friend Hob Rollands would like to join. He's awesome. He'd kick all your butts again
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

No...

Quote1.  One account per user.  If you wish to change your display name for any reason you can do so in your Profile.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Still need to fill these GM positions...

Also if you hadn't filled them by now I don't think they will be filled. Just saying.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 11, 2014, 06:28:22 PM
Also if you hadn't filled them by now I don't think they will be filled. Just saying.

Sorry Miss Negative!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Aka Prancy doesn't have a sister.

Kirk

Darren had some interest when I last spoke to him. I'll give him a kick to get him on here.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I don't even remember coming on the boards last night. I'd probably have made the same reply sober anyway.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Black Death

Here question how many weeks left in the season sorry new job has me out of touch with things
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Hondo

So...

We have someone in our midst who doesn't like us speaking ill of his sister...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Kirk

Figure it's worth a try. It's either that or go to a team with players who hate me and terrible draft picks.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

I'm so confused. Are you no selling your firing?