News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

No, just applying for the open position.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Yeah, I'm sure he'll like that.

Also Jacksonville is now open. My sister is going on two trips this summer so she'll be unable to play due to no having internet service during those trips. I just found out so I figured I'd let Ian know.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

I got sacked because of poor morale, but those players won't be there next season. It was a kneejerk, short-sighted decision which I'm sure he already regrets. I'm giving him a chance to correct it and I'm sure he'll be delighted I've given him this opportunity.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Alex Smiley

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

(Grabs popcorn)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Quote from: Kirk on May 13, 2014, 06:26:00 AM
I got sacked because of poor morale, but those players won't be there next season. It was a kneejerk, short-sighted decision which I'm sure he already regrets. I'm giving him a chance to correct it and I'm sure he'll be delighted I've given him this opportunity.

Lol

This is going to be good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

I'm on my netbook while waiting for my Dad to be release from the Hospital (fairly routine surgery, plaque removal from Carotid Artery won''t get out till Wed) and I HATE typing on this thing.  Small keyboard and a few keys you have to push harder than normal to get to work.  So I won't probably do FBL stuff till I'm home.

the apostrophe is apparently the one key that really want's to be a bitch.

Domingo

With Falls still in Tempe I don't see you getting hired back unfortunately.  It was an Awesome play,  but if the owner wanted to keep you over Cabidan you wouldn't have been fired.

T-Bonizzle

Alex should probably try to snag a real team instead of an expansion one though...

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: T-Flower on May 13, 2014, 12:50:04 PM
Alex should probably try to snag a real team instead of an expansion one though...

Or anybody else that currently has an expansion team.  Those are not guaranteed.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok so we have...

two current teams in Tempe and Calgary who need positions filling
one expansion team in Jacksonville who needs a position filling
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Kirk

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 13, 2014, 06:40:27 PM
Ok so we have...

two current teams in Tempe and Calgary who need positions filling
one expansion team in Jacksonville who needs a position filling

If you give me my job back in Tempe, there's only Calgary and Jacksonville to fill. I'm not interested in those other two.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jennifer

You already got ignored by the owner, Kirk.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Just go to Calgary, have the owner ship out Fredericks + Hughes...odds say he will since its what was the last straw for me getting fired.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

Quote from: Kirk on May 13, 2014, 08:36:18 PM
If you give me my job back in Tempe, there's only Calgary and Jacksonville to fill. I'm not interested in those other two.

That was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, but it does read back as rather demanding. I'll have to start using smilies.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img