News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Domingo on May 14, 2014, 07:30:47 PM
And Metro loses a little more respect from his coach.

I am not even sure it's a respect thing so much as like...

To be honest he's coming across as a bit of a con artist, asking questions to cover for the fact that he's given very little helpful input of his own, but perhaps that's just how I'm reading him.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Flins.

Maybe I am pointing out something obvious here, but isn't he getting flack because Frazier isn't a centre?

Domingo

Quote from: Flins. on May 14, 2014, 07:40:41 PM
Maybe I am pointing out something obvious here, but isn't he getting flack because Frazier isn't a centre?

Bingo

Domingo

Captain Metro

Meh ... my coach is a dick. I want him to quit at the end of the season anyways.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

jagilki

Strike

Love the potential stating line-up...

But holy crap, that cap.

FXBlade

Quote from: Strike on May 15, 2014, 05:36:22 PM
Love the potential stating line-up...

But holy crap, that cap.

61mill wage and 11mill PR on 4 players?

FXBlade

Quote from: Blade on May 15, 2014, 05:52:24 PM
61mill wage and 11mill PR on 4 players?

58.5 and 8 on 4 players sorry.  Huir, yabla, tarbla and Powell

Then 10 on  terry/breaker?

Things could get interesting in calgary

Strike

Quote from: Blade on May 15, 2014, 05:58:46 PM
58.5 and 8 on 4 players sorry.  Huir, yabla, tarbla and Powell

Then 10 on  terry/breaker?

Things could get interesting in calgary

I think Breaker was brought in as an assistant and Huir went to Tempe as part of the Fredericks/Hughes trade.

But between Fredericks, Hughes, Yabla, Tarbla, Powell and Terry, that's already 70.5 mil right there if my math ain't wrong.

Like the call, personally, and on paper that's Calgary's best team yet. Just gotta work around the budgeting while not sacrificing dat quality.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I had it on very good authority that my speech fell on deaf ears, and I was to be fired. A GM'S gotta do what a GM'S gotta do.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 15, 2014, 06:34:15 PM
I had it on very good authority that my speech fell on deaf ears, and I was to be fired. A GM'S gotta do what a GM'S gotta do.

Dr. Horrible - A Man's Gotta Do

Kirk

If I was Cory, I'd challenge that trade as soon as I took over the Bulldogs. Powers essentially traded with himself so it's a conflict of interest. It's worth a go anyway as the chance of stopping the trade has got to be better than sitting back and watching your crown jewels getting traded in exchange for mediocre players and a 2nd round pick.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

T-Bonizzle

Yeah, doesn't work like that. We've established you can trade players to your new team.