News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Kirk on May 18, 2014, 11:16:54 AM
Seems that way. Ian was talking about creating more players earlier in the season. Maybe there will be a lot more free agents to choose from?

Our "comedy" characters have dwindled over the past few seasons.  I'd like to see a few more mixed in to go with the 'serious' ball players.

Jennifer

Fu Kin Loon? Yabla Yabla? Brad Heart? Flips Class of 15?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on May 18, 2014, 12:06:23 PM

Agreed....I think there is a fine balance.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

It's Yablo Yabla, thank you very much!

Jennifer

Did he need the riding crop to make sure you remembered it?  ;)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jennifer on May 18, 2014, 12:06:23 PM

Ballz. Teddy Rumpbin. Perm Pederson. Manic. Sharty McFlee.

Then there are the ones that were robbed of us: Milky Bones via Reya bailing on Virginia. Milkshane Line via Ian send him to SL. Don Closeness via BD bailing on Portsmouth. Dirt Grimmer via Josh never talking to him.

More comedy has been the coaches.

GM Franchise

And some of them are going to the SL next season do that'll somewhat thin the ranks of the comedy players.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 18, 2014, 12:43:34 PM
And some of them are going to the SL next season do that'll somewhat thin the ranks of the comedy players.

But at least we're getting Jimmy STreet, Nik Bliss, and Truck Lynch back!

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on May 18, 2014, 12:44:31 PM
But at least we're getting Jimmy STreet, Nik Bliss, and Truck Lynch back!

All we need back is DaKool Fox and we're set.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

Dusty Britches is a funny character too. He took the blame for something he didn't even do.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on May 18, 2014, 01:29:10 PM
Dusty Britches is a funny character too. He took the blame for something he didn't even do.

He also overdosed on salt once.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Reminder your lock in is for Weeks 13 and 14 this week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Welp.

Iron Lady time.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

I'm just going to restate that I was being in character after that press conference.  ;D