News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 23, 2014, 04:17:15 AM
Alex might have to pull out so its scramble time. Added to this I want to make sure all these new folks are onboard.

Talk to purostyle. He's interested in playing.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Interested =\= committed. Ian sai he wanted committed players and no offense to Alex but he's tracked record doesn't scream committed.  And has anyone heard from Taurus?

Jennifer

I think Taurus will get more into the swing of things when he's done with exams. Not to worry.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Get the Gooch over here.

Domingo

Isn't Taurus in charge of the Bandits already?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Domingo on May 23, 2014, 11:02:47 AM
Isn't Taurus in charge of the Bandits already?

Yeah. Dorling said he told him before he retired

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Tauraus is and isnt. I will probably sim it since exams are prevelant for Tauraus and can have a fresh start next season.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

As the stats for the mike flips guys filter inn, the depressing fact remains that Chucky Dorrance is STILL the worst player in FBL history.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

No General News by the way this week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Wooo my first playoffs while I'm still running the team
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Taurus

Totally did all the work getting the Riverbandits to the play-offs...yep all me with my 0-3 record.

The TeeJ of Philly

When do you want award voting by Ian, don't believe that news said anything about a deadline?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Maybe I'm missing it, but can someone tell me how the seeding for the playoffs work. I have no clue who I'm facing
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Jennifer

1st and 2nd seed have a bye

3rd seed plays 6th seed
4th seed plays 5th seed

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You Are Game Will Evolve