News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Hannibal

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 25, 2014, 05:33:00 AM
Probably best to clarify who is GMing this team as Alex PM'd me to say he could infact do it...

Alex, can you clear this up? As of yesterday afternoon, right before I posted here, Alex was on Facebook sending me the expansion draft prospects and links to all of the threads I should familiarize myself with, so I'm pretty sure it's me.

Rob

Alex has been so hot-and-cold with this game since joining. Is there any chance James could give it a go instead for now?
SixersEagles

[/center]

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Rob on May 25, 2014, 12:18:54 PM
Alex has been so hot-and-cold with this game since joining. Is there any chance James could give it a go instead for now?

I second this.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fine by me. Crack on GM Raven.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just pointing out...GMs cannot trade who arent in the game yet till the season is OVER! Prinicpal deals are fine, but cannot be finalized till we start the offseason so hold the horses.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Hannibal

I'm in as long as I'm not stepping on anyones toes. If Alex changed his mind, I don't want to force him out by any means, I was just stepping in because I was told there was an opening that needed filled... coincidentally, the same way I got my girlfriend. Giggity.

Looking forward to getting started when I can. Is there an ETA when the playoffs will be over, and I can get started on free agency/draft stuff?

Cory

Quote from: James Raven on May 25, 2014, 07:16:58 PM
I'm in as long as I'm not stepping on anyones toes. If Alex changed his mind, I don't want to force him out by any means, I was just stepping in because I was told there was an opening that needed filled... coincidentally, the same way I got my girlfriend. Giggity.

Looking forward to getting started when I can. Is there an ETA when the playoffs will be over, and I can get started on free agency/draft stuff?

Id say probably next weekend time

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Cory

Ty

Who are James four PFs

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ty on May 26, 2014, 12:07:57 AM
Who are James four PFs

Birdman, Udonis Haslem, Rashard Lewis and Juwan Howard