News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Wait I'm confused how are both picks wyomings 11th
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on May 31, 2014, 07:34:18 AM
I will be checking in periodically today but going to be on the road for most of the day.  I have pick #14, so hopefully whoever has #13 will be picking soon.

Send me your proxy since I'm 15th and can post both.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on May 31, 2014, 11:27:10 AM
Wait I'm confused how are both picks wyomings 11th

Probably copy and pasted the format and forgot to change the pick number.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

I see what you mean. I posted it from my phone and I have no idea how it ended up like that.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

Shall I change it or can people figure out what it's supposed to say?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

They'll know. No worries.

Anyone PM RC to let her know she's up in the draft?

Kirk

It was a copy and paste job but I'm sure I changed it. I have no idea how it ended up like that.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Probably just a mess up with the typing, that's all.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 31, 2014, 11:32:40 AM
They'll know. No worries.

Anyone PM RC to let her know she's up in the draft?

She's at work and left a proxy to hondo, if her proxy was taken were sol until she gets done.

J-Reb

I'm not sending my proxy to anyone. You fools can wait.

GM Hannibal

Out of curiosity, how does scouting another player in the league work? Do I have to publicly request info on that player in my team thread, and get a report back, or do I PM someone and just state in my thread "I'm spending 500k PR on a scouting assignment" so that everythings still private? Also, what sort of information do you get back on the player? Is it enough to make it worthwhile?

Please, help a noob figure this craziness out. Thank you.

GM Franchise

Quote1 million PR - cost of an indepth college/international prospect player analysis and assistant coaches verdict on fit within team.

500k - cost of scouting a player on an exsisting team or a free agent in the league

You can PM Ian and post that you are scouting and how many players you are scouting in the confirmed deals thread.

Hondo

Both of RC's proxy picks have been taken. We'll have to wait for her.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rebel Child

Sorry about that guys. 

Give me a few now to figure stuff out.

And thank you kindly Hondo.

Jon

Quote from: Rebel Child on May 31, 2014, 05:47:37 PM
Sorry about that guys. 

Give me a few now to figure stuff out.

And thank you kindly Hondo.

No worries Georgie, all is well.

Take your time.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors