Cory

Must be the first time Mike Flips isn't around to troll

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2014, 09:33:59 PM
Must be the first time Mike Flips isn't around to troll

SUMMON MIKE FLIPS
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

He's concussed from Talons phone

Justin

Quote from: Domingo on May 31, 2014, 09:35:27 PM
He's concussed from Talons phone

I hope the corner of a Flipopoly boars jabbed into his temple and killed him.

Kirk

Flips saved the day during the latest hostage situation, sold Franchise's sex rights and didn't implode Anchorage's season. Maybe he's turned the corner. New guys, sign him up and any players he brings to the table. What could go wrong?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Captain Metro

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on May 31, 2014, 09:18:20 PM
Joe Johns
Sheldon Day
Steve Fletcher
Zack Fields
Jordan Smith
Brett Porter
Vagn Dahl
Rex Holly
Jerry Price

That's all the players I believe Cory said "Deal" to in his thread (sans Day that was through trade)

As far as officially, I'm not entirely sure as I didn't have my laptop when Ian was clearing out the FCD thread throughout the week, tried to follow what I could

He could cut Rex Holly -- dude was crap.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Gates

Holly wasn't bad...as an 8th man.

Maybe he'll be an even better 9th man...

Cory

He had a good year in the SL, def not a head turner but for his contract and current FA market Holly is solid enough

GM Franchise

Quote from: C.J. Gates on May 31, 2014, 09:55:52 PM
Holly wasn't bad...as an 8th man.

Maybe he'll be an even better 9th man...

Holly was shit.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2014, 09:56:57 PM
He had a good year in the SL, def not a head turner but for his contract and current FA market Holly is solid enough

Im curious as to what your plan is if nobody initiates a trade with you.

Cory

Some teams still need multiple players and if I can get a deal I want sprung I'll drop him to either a cap striken team or expansion for "incentives"

GM Franchise

What if you get no sold by everyone?

Kirk

If that plan doesn't work, I'm sure he can find someone to give him incentives for one of his expansion draft players.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Captain Metro

Quote from: Kirk on May 31, 2014, 10:03:44 PM
If that plan doesn't work, I'm sure he can find someone to give him incentives for one of his expansion draft players.

After the reach around I got from TJ it's going to take me a day or two to recover ... I'm out.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Does anyone have any reports on any of the pfs left in the draft they'd be willing to let me see?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.