News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

Okay newb question -

Is the money that I am given, my cap... is that for one season or have to be considered for -each- season that one agrees to?

Say in my thread where McDuck's agent is saying 11 mil per season for 3 seasons.. Does that 33 mil go out of my cap?  Or just the initial 11?

Mike Powers

11 million out of your cap for each of the 3 seasons.

Rebel Child

But just effecting that cap right now? 

So say I had 100 mil for a cap.

It'd only be 89mil...

Not 67.

Just so I'm understanding correctly.

YES I do need a picture drawn sometimes!

Mike Powers

You are correct.

The cap is $75 million. After McDucks $11 million, you'd be at $64 million.

Rebel Child

Awesome okay. 

See this is why I ask questions. 

:D Thanks for the assist!

Domingo

Has anybody heard from BD?

GM Franchise

Not since Wednesday I think.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

He hasn't been around to trade so his pick is coming up soon. Anybody friends with him on Facebook or can hit him up on skype?

Has anyone even told him the off season has started?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on June 01, 2014, 06:59:15 PM
He hasn't been around to trade so his pick is coming up soon. Anybody friends with him on Facebook or can hit him up on skype?

Has anyone even told him the off season has started?

I'll message him on Facebook.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Message has been sent.

T-Bonizzle

I have sent him numerous messages through skype.

Mike Powers

Do we need a Black Death watch 3.0?

Domingo

Possibly, last two off seasons?

GM Franchise

Didn't Hondo take over briefly for him to set up his roster the last time?

Domingo

Season before, I think. One season I think it was Flins, no?