News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

So, how does the rest of the draft look? Do we know who has what picks?

GM Franchise

A lot of these picks were traded if I'm not mistaken and some might be since a few teams are locked in already so the order will be off from the PDF list.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I have #14.  I'll be passing.

GM Jimmy Gooch

From the Draft PDF, cut and pasted. Those who have locked in will have  Roster Full next to their team.

13 Boise Spuds -  Roster Full
14 Rebel's Dragons - Roster Full
15 Mississippi Steamers
16 Tampa Bay Dragons -  Roster Full
17 Baton Rouge Riverbandits
18 Montana Bears
19 Hollywood Stars -  Roster Full
20 Mississippi Steamers
21 Birmingham Greenhornets
22 Boston Bells -  Roster Full
23 Tampa Bay Dragons -  Roster Full
24 Portsmouth Defenders
25 Hollywood Stars -  Roster Full
26 Puerto Rico Waves
27 Honolulu Volcanoes -  Roster Full
28 Honolulu Volcanoes -  Roster Full

Steamers, Bears, Defenders, Greenhornets, and Waves are the only ones with picks left.

What trades have happened and can someone help update this list?

Gates

I have a much different draft list...I don't know if it was up to date with all the moves or not. My list has Roswell with the next pick? Metro trades too much to remember if he has the 13 still or not...

Based on what Gooch listed, Mississippi's second pick and Puerto Rico's picks will be with full rosters.

T-Bonizzle

Rebel definitely doesn't have #14 as I traded that to Birmingham. I had that pick from the get go via Roswell. If Boise has #13 they pass and Gravedigger is on the clock.

Flins.

Most've these picks will have been traded, especially those from teams locked in.

I am at 21. That's all I know though haha

T-Bonizzle

Also Bismarck has #28...

T-Bonizzle

Also Boston originally had #13, so I have no idea where Gooch is even getting his list, looks like most of it is wrong.

Justin

He said he got it from the PDF, which is obviously the most recent one Ian had at the time.  We all know there have been a gazillion trades since then.

I know Jag has #16.

Gates

I think he's just cutting out all the moves.

Saw where my mistake was...so Boise has 13 which means...Digger is up at 14.

Gates

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2014, 02:46:27 PM
He said he got it from the PDF, which is obviously the most recent one Ian had at the time.  We all know there have been a gazillion trades since then.

I know Jag has #16.

He does? I couldn't understand the trade in the thread, and then didn't know when Rebel traded it to you to begin with (based from the PDF, Tampa had 16).

T-Bonizzle

As long as everyone knows what number they have we're good. And if you have a pick still and your roster is full, just pass in thread and mention your number. This is easy guys.

jagilki

I thought Justin sent me the 16th?

Justin

Quote from: C.J. Gates on June 06, 2014, 02:47:55 PM
He does? I couldn't understand the trade in the thread, and then didn't know when Rebel traded it to you to begin with (based from the PDF, Tampa had 16).

Quote from: jagilki on June 06, 2014, 02:53:44 PM
I thought Justin sent me the 16th?

Ummm...so yeah...it is actually the 22nd....my bad Jag..I was thinking 16th..for Season 16.

Hey..at least it's free...right.  ;D