News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 06, 2014, 09:18:53 PM
Duke was on his proven programs list as well.

Yeah, but it was just funny that he said Bedwell Brown was to look out to continue the small school trend, but Brown went to Duke. Like I said, good piece besides that funny part.

Gates

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 06, 2014, 09:03:04 PM
FIRST GM TO BE FIRED - GM Gates.

As much as I don't want this to be true...it probably will be. Just got to hope that things fall the right way early, and that maybe some of the top teams falter...

Kirk

It seems to be just as often a GM pissing off their coaches or players that get them fired. I think someone will do something to implode their season before a string of bad results get them fired. Just look at Newtongate last season as an example.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Kirk on June 06, 2014, 11:05:30 PM
It seems to be just as often a GM pissing off their coaches or players that get them fired. I think someone will do something to implode their season before a string of bad results get them fired. Just look at Newtongate last season as an example.

Reya jumped ship, didn't get fired.

Kirk

I just meant that GMs are liable to do things that impact on their careers much quicker than you might predict. It's easy to make one bad choice and then be looking for a new job. I'm not saying it will be Reya, but he managed to piss off his staff before the first ball was bounced and I'm sure it won't be the last time someone does that.

There's no doubt that Gates is under pressure, but I would be very surprised if someone else doesn't push the self destruct button before that pressure has a chance to build too much.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Justin

Good stuff Cory and TeeJ

Domingo

Digger is up in the draft, with a little more than 12 hours left on his pick according to the time stamp.

GM Franchise

Anyone PM him so he knows he's up to draft?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

I just sent him one to let him know.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Flins.

So we've bypassed Steven then?

GM Franchise

Flins.

Quote from: Jon on June 06, 2014, 04:25:14 PM
Steven (Roswell Aliens) has the next pick via a trade with Metro (Boise Spuds).

Domingo

Ian said there was a time limit of 24 hours between picks, been over the according to the time stamp.

GM Franchise

Yeah that's true so Digger is up after all.

Gravedigger

Am I up because the last person got passed over?