News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Are we really in that big of a hurry?

Jon

Quote from: Gravedigger on June 07, 2014, 03:16:51 PM
Am I up because the last person got passed over?

Yes sir.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

Domingo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 07, 2014, 03:17:29 PM
Are we really in that big of a hurry?

BD was skipped because of the time limit, it isn't about being in a hurry as much as it is about being fair.

Cory

I know Ian is gone and its been said countless times there no real rush, this isnt...but this draft has been borderline ridiculous for how long its taking people to draft.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Well, if it helps (and if the 24 hour rule is still in effect), I believe Mississippi who was possibly #15 has missed their pick, so it's #16 now...which may or may not be Rebel/Tampa.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on June 08, 2014, 04:38:54 PM
I know Ian is gone and its been said countless times there no real rush, this isnt...but this draft has been borderline ridiculous for how long its taking people to draft.

Well when you have 32 teams with questionable activity from a handful of the GM this is expected

Cory

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 08, 2014, 05:04:40 PM
Well when you have 32 teams with questionable activity from a handful of the GM this is expected

Yeah, I get that.

Like I don't wanna be that dick or that dude that's taking the game too seriously, but its a common courtesy to not hold a game up. Do your very little required due diligence and proxy a pick if you know you're not going to be around.

It makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Quote from: Cory on June 08, 2014, 05:10:00 PM
Yeah, I get that.

Like I don't wanna be that dick or that dude that's taking the game too seriously, but its a common courtesy to not hold a game up. Do your very little required due diligence and proxy a pick if you know you're not going to be around.

It makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Yeah! Hurry up so we can wait for Ian to get back from his stag do!!!

Cory

Call me old fashioned but I remember when the draft took 2 days, not 2 weeks.

GM Franchise

Those were the good ol' days.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Is Baton Rouge up? If so, I doubt they are picking since they locked in.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Ian wont be around for another week anyways.

You should channel this enthusiam for when the season gets started and move it along at a quicker pace.