News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Rob

Coulda sworn that said 4 million 1 year deal. Nevermind, I still got that last pick lol
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Damn...Ballz, Hardaway, and Henry all digressed.

Hondo

Quote from: JustinP on June 09, 2014, 09:53:21 AM
Damn...Ballz, Hardaway, and Henry all digressed.

Ballz and Henry probably only regressed since they moved teams. I've noticed that tends to happen when players move around a bit. I'm sure they'll be fine.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

My whole team regressed or stayed the same.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Fairly happy with my team grades as well

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Though Cunningham did improve to an A+

Rob

Quote from: JustinP on June 09, 2014, 10:05:27 AM
Though Cunningham did improve to an A+

Bobby Chang got worse...
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

He stayed the same.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Man that 4 year deal for Pedro was a steal. 1 million a season is a valuable contract.

Justin

Quote from: T-Flower on June 09, 2014, 10:17:35 AM
Man that 4 year deal for Pedro was a steal. 1 million a season is a valuable contract.

Indeed.

Cory

Especially with Price for me being C+ grade

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

I mean damn, with $30m left to spend on 2 players I really do need to watch the $1m contracts :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jennifer

Well that's even more reason that the contract's valuable. Means you could afford to take on a bigger deal in exchange for a high salary relief guy in a trade, or go big in free agency knowing you have a cheap bench. I mean, if I had a guy on that type of deal I wouldn't have had to pick up Davis Newton...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."