News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

so Rob just needs to pick and were done

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Actually, Hondo needs to pass before I can pick. And what's the rush anyway?

What exactly is going to happen once I pick and the draft ends? :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on June 11, 2014, 07:20:25 PM

Chaos...pure chaos. A mad scramble for the remnants of the draft. That is what is in store for us once you pick.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 11, 2014, 07:26:09 PM
Chaos...pure chaos. A mad scramble for the remnants of the draft. That is what is in store for us once you pick.  :D

Just judging by that order Goosh posted looks like it was Bones pick, but both those teams are locked in anyways.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

By my count there's still two expansion teams who need players and I believe Roswell needs one more player as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

I think at this point, Roswell is the only team that could, potentially, trade for one of those two draft picks prior to Rob picking...

I thought there were 3 expansion teams that still needed players? I thought Cory was the only one who filled up.

GM Franchise

According to the spreadsheet that is accurate.

Hondo

Quote from: Rob on June 11, 2014, 07:20:25 PM
Actually, Hondo needs to pass before I can pick. And what's the rush anyway?

Boner has my pick, there's nothing for me to pass.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on June 11, 2014, 08:41:24 PM
there's nothing for me to pass.

No Dutch Ovens for Mrs. Hondo tonight.

¿PapaPancho?

Not like free agency will kick off right away either ... Arn't you all waiting to sign Pedro Morales?

T-Bonizzle

I passed my pick, it's up to Rob to finish the draft.

Domingo

Yes I am, Pancho. Yes I am.

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 11, 2014, 07:26:09 PM

that why i jump back in , did not want to deal with the mad scramble at the end
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on June 12, 2014, 01:59:30 AM
that why i jump back in , did not want to deal with the mad scramble at the end

Smart move.