News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 10:22:23 AM
That West South division is going to be a doozy... Honolulu, Hollywood, Las Vegas, and San Diego.

Glad I'm in the North.

Don't underestimate the North. All of the teams there have improved this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 13, 2014, 10:29:07 AM
Don't underestimate the North. All of the teams there have improved this season.

Nobody is underestimating anything. North is far from as stacked as the South.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 10:34:39 AM
Nobody is underestimating anything. North is far from as stacked as the South.

But it's a lot more even in my opinion and with the dog fight in the South the North teams might be battle tested come playoff time considering how even the division is all around.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 13, 2014, 10:41:08 AM

But it's a lot more even in my opinion and with the dog fight in the South the North teams might be battle tested come playoff time considering how even the division is all around.

In terms of the difference from the best team in the conf to the worst... yes, I agree. But argubaly the four best teams (on paper) in the West are in the South. Think of it like the SEC in College Football. Very top heavy. Where as the North is more like the Big 12.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 10:46:44 AM
In terms of the difference from the best team in the conf to the worst... yes, I agree. But argubaly the four best teams (on paper) in the West are in the South. Think of it like the SEC in College Football. Very top heavy. Where as the North is more like the Big 12.

I agree with that.

¿PapaPancho?

* PapaPancho passes Flins the lotion

ROSTER BATING!!!

Flins.

I'll be back in five...

Taurus

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 10:22:23 AM
That West South division is going to be a doozy... Honolulu, Hollywood, Las Vegas, and San Diego.

Glad I'm in the North.

I'm glad I'm in a different division entirely.

Captain Metro

Thanks Jon ... and I imagine you're considering yourself Ohio St., yeah?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Quote from: Captain Metro on June 13, 2014, 12:36:59 PM
Thanks Jon ... and I imagine you're considering yourself Ohio St., yeah?

That would be the Big 10......................................................

Canadians...

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

Canadians...

+1

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jon on June 13, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

Canadians...

INSERT INTO LAY_BLAME
SELECT STANDARD TJ FROM DUAL;

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 13, 2014, 11:52:59 AM
* PapaPancho passes Flins the lotion

ROSTER BATING!!!

Yeah, that.

Justin

$9 million for a player that was drafted at the end of the draft...

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 13, 2014, 01:38:32 PM
$9 million for a player that was drafted at the end of the draft...

Hallmark also is a football player so the money might prevent the allure of go pro in football instead of basketball.