News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on June 13, 2014, 02:19:51 PM
one I was surprise that he even was available that late in the draft .... two , I thinking he going to have chip on his shoulder for going so late after being projected a late first round pick  ... three , yeah i could have try to work a lower cost on him. but i did not see that need to because I have the cap space to pay him his asking price and still have enough left over. you have to pick your battles and think this was unnecessary fight here

I get it, but the stigma of you overpaying is going to continue to stay with you and potentially hurt you in the long run.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on June 13, 2014, 02:35:35 PM
Oh haha, that's supposed to be Jose Flamino.

For some reason I think of this guy when I read the name Jose Flamino, lol.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I need to get my head in the game, that's the 2nd little mistake I've made already :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Rob on June 13, 2014, 02:40:12 PM
I need to get my head in the game, that's the 2nd little mistake I've made already :P

Geez Rob, way to [almost, maybe] starting the Clone Wars.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Rob, you also called Jose Flamio, Jose Flamino with an N.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

Quote from: JustinP on June 13, 2014, 02:36:59 PM
I get it, but the stigma of you overpaying is going to continue to stay with you and potentially hurt you in the long run.

I understand , truth i don't think I will ever lost that stigma of being that guy who over pays on contacts.  I just did not feel this one was worth  the hassle of trying to lower a couple of million  because of he was taken so  late in 2nd round

my gut is telling me he might even be a steal at that price
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm waiting for him to get called Jose flamingo
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Whoever has access to the FBL Sheet editing powers, my PR is wrong.  You need to subtract the cost for Corbin Dallas' jersey retirement.  So I'm really at 3mill left.

And that's where I goofed up in Brett's contract negotiations.  I looked at my PR budget and didn't see 3 mill.... instead I read it as 3K.  Hence why I told him no PR money left.....

Captain Metro

Quote from: jagilki on June 13, 2014, 04:39:38 PM
Whoever has access to the FBL Sheet editing powers, my PR is wrong.  You need to subtract the cost for Corbin Dallas' jersey retirement.  So I'm really at 3mill left.

And that's where I goofed up in Brett's contract negotiations.  I looked at my PR budget and didn't see 3 mill.... instead I read it as 3K.  Hence why I told him no PR money left.....

3K ... that's Chris Mosh levels ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Cory

2 captains in Mississippi?

Just thinking of the Bryan/Kane arguments

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I like the concept especially with the guys who chose.

The TeeJ of Philly

2 captains? Not as big a story of no back up SG or back up SF or the fact that Jul Rina's name is spelled incorrectly.