News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

He might have some fatigue issues because of that but he's loaded with bigs which could be used for trade bait later on in the season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 13, 2014, 05:33:34 PM
He might have some fatigue issues because of that but he's loaded with bigs which could be used for trade bait later on in the season.

AKA won't help him this season, where his co-captain and star player will be exhausted.

Plus this is the second straight year he's going into a season without a backup for every starter, last year it was Rina and there was a new story about it now it's his captain....should have moved him to one of the two expansion teams that don't have a C at all.

GM Franchise

He wasn't moving any of his bigs. I know that for sure since I mentionned this to him after Jon brought it up in the chat room.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 13, 2014, 05:39:08 PM
He wasn't moving any of his bigs. I know that for sure since I mentionned this to him after Jon brought it up in the chat room.

He could make the playoffs for certain if he could have moved Lynch for a back up SG/SF and a pick.

Also I'll have part two of my editorial up tomorrow probably.

FXBlade

Wait until I sign someone on 59mill next year....

Oh wait....

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Rob

Damn... Well, it could've been worse!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

You sound disappointed.

Rob

Disappointed that my center is going to suck but on the other hand, it could've been a lot worse considering I only scouted one player on my team.

I wish I had done more to try and get Kai Lunia, my scout report calls him a raw Kadeon Apollo,
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Anyone who has the updated list of internationals and college kids not picked up the draft can you post it please.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

Free Agents Leftover From Draft

INTERNATIONAL

Gurpet Singh (India) 6'9, 222bs (SF/PF)
Helmet Heed (Germany) 6'5, 194lbs (SF/SG)
Jurgen Klim (Belgium) 6'8, 226lbs (SF/PF)
Ljubo Babic (Croatia) 6'6, 200lbs (SF/PF)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

I believe Helmet Heed has now been signed
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

well looks like I got solid  team ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

also got two greens on my pr ... don't think that happen before for me ... I am happy to see that. Jjust might meet the owners expectations  this season
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"