News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Jimmy Gooch

I appreciate it, Ty, but I'm already locked in.

Mike Powers

Trades can happen before you lock in for Week 1.  After that, no trades, no free agents, you're stuck with what you have.

Talon

Quote from: Buckson Gooch on June 14, 2014, 10:27:25 PM
That sucks if I can't use a 2 PF system. I started off with 2 pgs, had to trade to get another player, now there were no centers left over, but plenty of pariah wanting to take advantage of an expansion team. I will keep trying my best, but sheesh. Some of you guys should feel bad for the dishonest trades you sent. Some of you guys have been very helpful, for that I'm appreciative.

I started trying to turn chicken feed into chicken salad. I'm active and trying, which is better than some for our half month long draft.

But who knows, I bet there is a kind soul willing to trade a D- center for one of my B players and a first round draft pick.

Looks like I'll be running g 2 PF for at least a week...

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 1 hours.

+ fucking 1 Brother!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Captain Metro

Quote from: Buckson Gooch on June 14, 2014, 10:27:25 PM
That sucks if I can't use a 2 PF system. I started off with 2 pgs, had to trade to get another player, now there were no centers left over, but plenty of pariah wanting to take advantage of an expansion team. I will keep trying my best, but sheesh. Some of you guys should feel bad for the dishonest trades you sent. Some of you guys have been very helpful, for that I'm appreciative.

I started trying to turn chicken feed into chicken salad. I'm active and trying, which is better than some for our half month long draft.

But who knows, I bet there is a kind soul willing to trade a D- center for one of my B players and a first round draft pick.

Looks like I'll be running g 2 PF for at least a week...

I'll give you Jamie Anderson ... he's at least a D ...

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Talon

Quote from: Ty on June 14, 2014, 10:30:03 PM
Or trade with Zues. He has an excess of centres and doesn't have a backup SG/SF.

Simply, trade even C for a SG and both your problems are solved

* Talon waits for Franchise to explain why this won't happen...

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ty on June 14, 2014, 10:30:03 PM
Or trade with Zues. He has an excess of centres and doesn't have a backup SG/SF.

Simply, trade even C for a SG and both your problems are solved

We've gone over this with the personal representative of Zues, Fran Chiseman about this but you're ganging up on him now. Stop it Ty before you start drama

Mike Powers

Glancing at the Steamers and Juice rosters, I think that a Jurgen Klim (or even Wolfe/Massa really) for Jul Rina deal could work out well.  Maybe even a Truck Lynch (if he's willing to move him) for Vinisha Patel.

GM Jimmy Gooch

I know what I'm doing next off season, hoarding a position ...just a team full of 8 centers. There will be teams that need centers...and I will take their good players and draft picks because they will be in a bind because you GOTTA have a center... I'll change my name to GM Kiss-Tha-Ring.

But seriously, I'll look into a good trade tomorrow. For those looking out for me, I appreciate ya.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 14, 2014, 10:40:54 PM
Glancing at the Steamers and Juice rosters, I think that a Jurgen Klim (or even Wolfe/Massa really) for Jul Rina deal could work out well.  Maybe even a Truck Lynch (if he's willing to move him) for Vinisha Patel.

+1, very good options here.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 14, 2014, 10:40:54 PM

Same thing I suggested in a pm before Gooch locked in. Something he can still do before week one.

T-Bonizzle

You're an expansion GM. Relax, no pressure.

Domingo

Domingo

To add to the no pressure, you have to factor in that you came in late to begin with. Ian knows this and will consider it through the season.

T-Bonizzle

To add to that there's only two GMs on this page who have won and know what they are talking about when they say 'relax'.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: T-Flower on June 14, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
To add to that there's only two GMs on this page who have won and know what they are talking about when they say 'relax'.

TBH, the whole "I won, so I really know what I'm talking about while everyone else is trying not to suck so listen to me" schtick from everyone who has ever won a title is got real old fast and it hasn't gotten younger. Pancho never won a title but I bet he's got a good grasp of the game. Franchise has been around enough to know what not to do, sometimes the best advice comes from those who failed.

I mean, shit T-Bone you were a terrorist on the verge of getting fired two seasons ago if it wasn't for getting your best player from a disinterested Stoner. Congrats you won a title, don't act like a douche with it.