Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 15, 2014, 12:04:13 AM
I blame Dorling.  With him gone now we have to hate each other instead of being united in our hate of him.

Just to clarify I am the best GM ever and my advice is millions better than everyone and you should only listen to people that have won 2 or more championships with different teams as nobody else knows what they're talking about.

Domingo

Quote from: Dorling on June 15, 2014, 02:44:06 PM
Just to clarify I am the best GM ever and my advice is millions better than everyone and you should only listen to people that have won 2 or more championships with different teams as nobody else knows what they're talking about.

Working on it.

Steven

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Once I get the confirmed non signed college/international players from this draft I will update Free Agents sheet and probably record an Inside FBL before tip off. Just wait on Jon to confirm back to me what he has for FA's.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Awesome new general news items. Great idea.

Nice to see Bael and Rob Palace wnat to come to me :D:D
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

I love the new format for the news and draft prospects.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 15, 2014, 03:10:33 PM
Once I get the confirmed non signed college/international players from this draft I will update Free Agents sheet and probably record an Inside FBL before tip off. Just wait on Jon to confirm back to me what he has for FA's.

I believe they all got signed

Gravedigger

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 15, 2014, 03:20:03 PM
I love the new format for the news and draft prospects.

Agreed.

GM Franchise

Great, my team is like non-existent on the destinations list...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Dorling on June 15, 2014, 02:44:06 PM

BOO THIS MAN

GM Hannibal

Sweet! General News tells me I didn't completely fail this offseason, and there might be an agent that likes me! If anything, you should all be taking advice from me... *cough* OK, I won't go THAT far.

T-Bonizzle

Except 4 of the top 5 teams overall are in your division...;P

GM Franchise

It's a Division of Doom

GM Hannibal

Quote from: T-Flower on June 15, 2014, 04:23:43 PM
Except 4 of the top 5 teams overall are in your division...;P

Well, that part clearly blows... but I was trying to look past it to the silver lining. Thanks for raining on that parade, jerk-face.