Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

FXBlade

QuoteSteamers get:
Anders Van Lowe
Dusty Britches

All last season I was trying to get Van Lowe.  Everytime you laughed at me, and I came up with some decent trades.

Fuck you franchise.  Fuck you.

:o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) :P :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :'(

Cory

Quote from: Blade on June 20, 2014, 03:57:39 PM
All last season I was trying to get Van Lowe.  Everytime you laughed at me, and I came up with some decent trades.

Same boat here.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on June 20, 2014, 03:57:39 PM

Quote from: Cory on June 20, 2014, 04:00:51 PM
Same boat here.

GM HEELCHISE
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

And Zeus still didn't solve his problem of no backup SG/SF...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

plus Lowe wanted to go to Calgary in his destinations...surly a deal with Tarbla could have been worked out, not what that deal was.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Quote from: Cory on June 20, 2014, 04:14:58 PM
plus Lowe wanted to go to Calgary in his destinations...surly a deal with Tarbla could have been worked out, not what that deal was.

Mississippi was his #1 choice...

Domingo

A deal for Tarbla would have been pointless. Franchise would have got a player that wants to play somewhere else this season.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on June 20, 2014, 04:14:58 PM

Mississippi was his number one choice do I helped facilitate that plus got Captain Beastiality off my team. Also imagine the fun of a Truck and Dusty team up this season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Damn you powers, I was about to do the something in the same vein given Cunningham's response.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Domingo on June 20, 2014, 03:49:47 PM
Love the post Powers, but to be honest if Jacksonville is the city that Tarbla wants to play for who would make a trade with you? Whoever got him would then need to trade him to Jacksonville because he won't play for them.

Awesome statement you're trying to make, but you really don't have a foot to stand on.

The half dozen trade offers in my PM says that some are willing to take a chance.

Mike Powers

Also, to those who offered a trade, I'm out right now and will review them when I get home.

GM Franchise

Powers is my hero for that rant against Tarbla.

Domingo

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 20, 2014, 05:08:01 PM
The half dozen trade offers in my PM says that some are willing to take a chance.

If that's the case, take one and let someone else deal with Tarbla's wishes. Then again they can ignore him and lock in after the trade, if Ian accepts the lock in, and possibly deal with a player thy refuses to play the rest of the season. I don't see the advantage to make a trade for anyone but Jacksonville, but it could possibly be the same gm's that will be out of a job before the end of the season.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Domingo on June 20, 2014, 05:41:07 PM
I don't see the advantage to make a trade for anyone but Jacksonville, but it could possibly be the same gm's that will be out of a job before the end of the season.

So I won't be alone?  :D