News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I hope the unemployment office is ready for all those benefit applications.

GM Franchise

Powers inbox probably has an offer from every non-locked in yet, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Is this the season where everything becomes a debate?

Jennifer

More players means more people wanting to demonstrate they know better than all the other players.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Quote from: C.J. Gates on June 20, 2014, 07:37:02 PM

I think it's quite possible that this season ends up like every other one, but I wouldn't necessarily consider it a debate. We do come from a background of voicing opposing views on a regular basis in hopes of overcoming our opponent.

jagilki

I don't know.  IS IT?

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Domingo on June 20, 2014, 07:41:22 PM
I think it's quite possible that this season ends up like every other one, but I wouldn't necessarily consider it a debate. We do come from a background of voicing opposing views on a regular basis in hopes of overcoming our opponent.

Aka fuck you im right and I hope your team does poorly proving me right.

Which is why I know the Blades will flounder

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

What's wrong with that? Until insults are thrown around, I see no problem with it. Seriously can we only talk about how screwed someone is, congratulate people, or emphasize with someone's situation in the game?

Back to the debate, I'm just saying, everyone has made trades out of desperation and end up taking the first offer/the suggest offer (Franchise with Mississippi as an example) that the first time someone says in a team thread "Hey you're not going to Jacksonville because I'm going to do whats best for this franchise" someone suggests they don't have any other option but what was said, but there is more to every situation that if you're a team that is poised to win or is young and promising is a better situation than in Calgary, which is the root of this whole thing, and some GMs either are willing to put up with the consequences of trading for him/feel they have what will make Tarbla happy.

GM Franchise

That actually was the second offer I was given. Right Cory?  :D

Gates

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 20, 2014, 07:50:28 PM
What's wrong with that? Until insults are thrown around, I see no problem with it. Seriously can we only talk about how screwed someone is, congratulate people, or emphasize with someone's situation in the game

Oh, no, I was just wondering so I could brush up on my skills. That was all.

And to your point, yes, he could very well go somewhere else. A lot of other teams might have to move more to take on the contract which might ruin what morale the team has. Of course, there's also the option where a team thats not Jacksonville takes the risk and gets a half-assed Tarbla all season because he doesn't want to be there, and then he requests a trade to Jacksonville in the off season. Basically, anyone trading for him who is not Gooch runs the risk of not getting the value they should...

Or at least that's how I see it.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 20, 2014, 07:52:22 PM
That actually was the second offer I was given. Right Cory?  :D

You were more the suggested part, but I'd love to hear what Cory's offer was.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on June 20, 2014, 07:56:39 PM
You were more the suggested part, but I'd love to hear what Cory's offer was.

Dahl and Fields plus a 2nd rounder

The TeeJ of Philly