News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I'd have been less busy if I hadn't been forced to trade my best two players.....

Flins.

You were forced to trade Yabla. Tarbla, in my opinion, was your own making. I still feel for ya, but you over-reacted to a flippant comment and it escalated from that. Better happening now than mid-season though. I guess.

Mike Powers

How do you figure that Tarbla was my fault? I asked how he felt, and he gave me the 'meh' comment. I asked what I could do to make him happy, fully expecting him to want a raise, and he dropped the trade bomb.

Flins.

I'm not saying it is entirely your fault, as the player has been unhappy in Calgary for the last two seasons. But, you pushed him on the topic, asked him a question, and his response was flippant but it didn't come across serious to me. If he truly wanted trading, it would've been a news story, and/or come up when you initially engaged him in conversation. If you had left the conversation at the 'meh' comment, who knows when he would've decided he had had enough in Calgary. Again, not entirely your fault, but you weren't forced into trading him.

Talon

Taurus, be a dick to Krease if he's a dick to you... if won me some begrudged respect points with him last year...

I dont mean just be a dick, but don't cave and be soft with him.  He seems to respect a strong willed person.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Taurus

I will keep that in mind...since Krease sounds like a dick.

GM Franchise

You might also want to watch out for any Krease/Star issues since Star is related to the Texas ownership and that might be an issue.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 23, 2014, 06:36:22 PM
You might also want to watch out for any Krease/Star issues since Star is related to the Texas ownership and that might be an issue.

Was thinking this too, considering their your back court pairing.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Talon

and it was mentioned in the team thread by the coach already...

While Krease is your star player, Starr is the one on your team next year unless you decide to move him.  You MAY gain favor with the team by standing by the players you plan on keeping, IF it comes to something like a "him or me" moment.

I got support from my team for siding with that F-rated Silky locks and suspending Jesus Chavez for the year, so sometimes you never know.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

You think Melvin Smarts thinking he was Souls 1st choice and Soul not saying anything about offering it to Jones first will come back to bite him in the ass?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Smarts is very intelligent. That might come up later on.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

If it does, he'll just blame TJ. Everybody blames TJ

GM Franchise

Of course. That's how we roll.  8)

The TeeJ of Philly

I don't know if I am going to hold on to him for next year so that's why I went Manhattan first

Jon

Hughes over Fredericks?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors