News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Do you have a compelling argument as to why 1 is better than the other?

Gates

The only one I can think of is Fredericks has been a captain the past two seasons. Might not be the best, but he's at least got experience in the role.

Kirk

Yeah, I wouldn't have thought that Fredericks will be too happy about Hughes being captain considering it was the other way around in Tempe. Fredericks is a touchy player as well, so I wouldn't expect him to just accept it happily.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

Honestly didn't realize that he was Captain in Tempe.  Oh well, new start, new city and all.

And it's not like I am likely to survive the season anyway.....

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 24, 2014, 12:21:14 AM
Honestly didn't realize that he was Captain in Tempe.  Oh well, new start, new city and all.

I think the same can be said for most of our division. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 24, 2014, 12:21:14 AM

Ian deffinitely seems to have decided to give some GMs a challenge this season... although Franchise's situation is all his own doing (I thought I was addicted to trading but he's shown what real addiction looks like).

I realise I've been very critical of other GMs in ny game thread. It's not meant as OOC criticism. It's all been said with an IC purpose and isn't just being said as cheap shots or to be an arsehole.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ty

The reason fredericks was captain was because his scouting report said he was a leader. Hughes' said nothing of the sort

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on June 24, 2014, 01:12:47 AM
Ian deffinitely seems to have decided to give some GMs a challenge this season... although Franchise's situation is all his own doing (I thought I was addicted to trading but he's shown what real addiction looks like).

Nah, I was on thin ice even before that. At least it was brought up on Inside the FBL.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Kirk on June 24, 2014, 01:12:47 AM
I realise I've been very critical of other GMs in ny game thread. It's not meant as OOC criticism. It's all been said with an IC purpose and isn't just being said as cheap shots or to be an arsehole.

If you're referring to me, things I said were tongue in cheek.  I know you weren't being serious bro.  :D

Quote from: Ty on June 24, 2014, 01:15:21 AM
The reason fredericks was captain was because his scouting report said he was a leader. Hughes' said nothing of the sort

I had a peek at each of their reports, and the ones I saw said nothing about leadership for either.  *shrugs*

Kirk

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 24, 2014, 01:17:34 AM
Nah, I was on thin ice even before that. At least it was brought up on Inside the FBL.

I can't listen to inside the FBL because it's blocked over here. I don't know what was said on the show.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Kirk on June 24, 2014, 01:45:58 AM
I can't listen to inside the FBL because it's blocked over here. I don't know what was said on the show.

No worries.  :)

Talon

"In the Land of China, they ain't got nothin...."

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

FXBlade

It shouldn't mess with much, but I am going to be out of action pretty much from tomorrow till Tuesday.  Will check in when I can, but like I say shouldn't affect much. I get married Saturday so am a busy boy for that period

J-Reb

Quote from: Blade on June 24, 2014, 04:49:48 PM
It shouldn't mess with much, but I am going to be out of action pretty much from tomorrow till Tuesday.  Will check in when I can, but like I say shouldn't affect much. I get married Saturday so am a busy boy for that period

Congrats big guy.  Hope you guys have a great weekend-

Cory

Quote from: Blade on June 24, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

Enjoy yourself bro...id say lock in with your lineup tho

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE