News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on June 24, 2014, 04:49:48 PM
It shouldn't mess with much, but I am going to be out of action pretty much from tomorrow till Tuesday.  Will check in when I can, but like I say shouldn't affect much. I get married Saturday so am a busy boy for that period

Congrats Blade  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

He tricked one into marrying him! Congrats! Living the dream!

FXBlade

Quote from: Rob on June 24, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
You know a girl?!?

Cheers guys.

And yes rob, I know a girl.  You should try it someday!

Domingo

Quote from: Blade on June 24, 2014, 05:47:54 PM
Cheers guys.

And yes rob, I know a girl.  You should try it someday!

Gonna have him singing Katy Perry.

¿PapaPancho?

Congrats Blade ... show her that cutting edge!!

jagilki

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Congrats Blade, have a good day my friend!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Interesting my sister in law gets married on Saturday...is Blade my new brother in law?

#fblscandal

seriously well done mate
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on June 25, 2014, 05:17:32 PM
Interesting my sister in law gets married on Saturday...is Blade my new brother in law?

#fblscandal

seriously well done mate

That'd be hilarious. Question, would Blade have to resign due to conflict of interest? Or because it's your sister in law and not in blood, he's cool, because if so, dibs on Flo Payton, y'all can have the Vegas job, I just want to go with the Flo!

GM Franchise

#fblscandal

seriously well done mate

FBL Vice President Blade Trumps...coming soon in Season 17?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

#fblscandal

seriously well done mate

Ha!  that would be a scenario!

Honestly, if evreything didnt go wrong yesterday, then it would be smooth sailing.  #manproblems

Kirk

Congratulations on the wedding.

Are you going to lock in your lineup before the big day? You already gave the rousing speech.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors