News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Yeah but Ian makes up the SL stats, so don't put all your stock into them.

Jon

Quote from: T-Brother on July 04, 2014, 06:50:31 PM
Yeah but Ian makes up the SL stats, so don't put all your stock into them.

You know this, or are you assuming?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on July 04, 2014, 06:59:37 PM
You know this, or are you assuming?

I assume hes right, my two SL guys are putting up less than half their SL stats.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Ian has stated that it would be too much work to sim all the SL so if a player is half decent, they will get good stats.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Kirk

Quote from: Domingo on July 04, 2014, 01:03:12 PM
Worthy Green is not McLoo, and should not be making more than any coach in the league. Your overpaying coaches is what makes everyone else have to pay the good coaches more money. Which of course makes you believe that you need to pay the mediocre ones more. It's a vicious cycle.

I agree with this. The contract was ridiculous and screws the rest of us. McLoo earnt his contract by being loyal and being central to the Waves' incredible run last season. Green has done nothing to earn such a huge contract and should be on half the money he's getting now. Whether you can afford it or not is beside the point. The fact that Franchise started his negotiations above the McLoo contract is staggering and the worst part of this. I'll be interested to see what the owner in Anchorage thinks of Franchise's generosity... I mean negotiations.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

I think you need to worry about your own owner going by your team thread so far this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Ladies calm down now you're both pretty
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Strike

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on July 05, 2014, 12:38:24 AM
Ladies calm down now you're both pretty

Less sarcasm, more shanking.

Kirk

I'd rather have been sacked twice for standing up to the players, agents and coaches than be known for bending over and spreading my cheeks for them. I'm joining Powers and Talon's revolution.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Lol I've pissed off more players, owners, fans, and coaches than anyone else in FBL history. I started that revolution long ago my friend, way back in Season 6.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 05, 2014, 01:24:33 AM
Lol I've pissed off more players, owners, fans, and coaches than anyone else in FBL history. I started that revolution long ago my friend, way back in Season 6.

^^^^^

Like I said Business as usual in the FBL

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 03, 2014, 08:05:09 AM
From now on the general media questions will be housed in the General News. Please copy and paste and answer them when the thread is unlocked and then call in your coach with a question so we can progress the game. Also help any newbies that might need to understand this.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Mike Powers

I'm likely fired, but I feel a lot better.

GM Franchise

Expect something similar from me tomorrow. That's all I'm gonna say.  8)  :sparta:

Kirk

If Byways wants danger money to come to Greenville, what's he going to want to go to Calgary?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img