News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

I think Blade woke up on the wrong side of pedestal this morning :P

Seriously though guys, whats with everyone jumping on what is a relatively fresh idea? Sure it might not work, but shitting on the new guy for attempting something no one else has thought of or had the cahones (sorry, Panch) to try, not the kind of sportsmanship we should be encouraging. Seems to the only time TJ comes out from under his bridge nowadays haha

Near enough everyone playing the game has made dumb ass mistakes, so to give Hannibal a hard time for THIS, harsh and unnecessary.

Anyway, y'all should have some respect, we should be mourning the death of one of the greatest coaches in the game!

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on July 13, 2014, 10:50:36 AM
Thinking before acting helps.

Yeah, I think Konda Plains and Randall Junior would agree with you.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

QuoteSeattle under GM Serra has continued its amazing high octane offensive start with Troy Marshall hitting a 60 point performance this week. Marshall said.

Serra is channeling the mid-80's Lakers.  Showtime!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 13, 2014, 12:10:12 PM
Serra is channeling the mid-80's Lakers.  Showtime!

Seattle is going to be a scoring machine this season. They'll put up over 100 every game at the rate they're going.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Flins. on July 13, 2014, 12:07:15 PM

Seriously though guys, whats with everyone jumping on what is a relatively fresh idea? Sure it might not work, but shitting on the new guy for attempting something no one else has thought of or had the cahones (sorry, Panch) to try, not the kind of sportsmanship we should be encouraging. Seems to the only time TJ comes out from under his bridge nowadays haha

Near enough everyone playing the game has made dumb ass mistakes, so to give Hannibal a hard time for THIS, harsh and unnecessary.

Anyway, y'all should have some respect, we should be mourning the death of one of the greatest coaches in the game!

Shhhh! Don't ruin this IC AND OOC rivalry between Reno and Vegas now.

*grabs the popcorn*

Ty

Hannibal, good idea. Don't let the pessimism drag you down.  After everything everyone does, people seem to jump on it and tell you it's terrible, just ignore them. 

The TeeJ of Philly

No I come out from under my bridge for lots of other things, sometimes, not often.

FXBlade

I never gave him a hard time, I merely commented on the situation.  For him to start speaking to me like I m a 12 year old because he got his panties in a bunch is another story.

I dont care what people do to forward their game, If I did, I would be all over franchise telling him how much of a cock he is, but i chose not to.

I never once slated him, i merely commented on a possible scenario.

And people question why I hardly post in here, because i cant be bothered with the drama.  If people cant handle a comment/criticism, then they need to rethink, especially when they cant handle an onlookers scenario

Dorling

Thinking outside the box is never a bad thing...it leads to stealing players from Powers and winning the FBL.

Go for it mate, the worst thing that can happen is that it doesn't work.

Flins.

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on July 13, 2014, 02:08:50 PM
No I come out from under my bridge for lots of other things, sometimes, not often.

I've heard about what you and Pancho get up to.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on July 13, 2014, 02:19:12 PM
Thinking outside the box is never a bad thing...it leads to stealing players from Powers and winning the FBL.

Listen to Dorling. He is the master of thinking outside the box.

Jon

The only drama that happens in the OOC is the people that dramatize the little things.

But I love it!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Quote from: Dorling on July 13, 2014, 02:19:12 PM

*shakes fist at Dorling*

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on July 13, 2014, 02:15:58 PM
And people question why I hardly post in here, because i cant be bothered with the drama.  If people cant handle a comment/criticism, then they need to rethink, especially when they cant handle an onlookers scenario

Rob

Am I.... in a mafia game?
SixersEagles

[/center]