News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Also I get the feeling that Street and I will be on the same team next season, lol.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 13, 2014, 07:23:40 PM
Also I get the feeling that Street and I will be on the same team next season, lol.  :D

ZONKEYS!!!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Kirk

Talon, I think your coach meant that you need to answer the question about your media story.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Talon

I know, but he said Final... In a game of specifics, it can work both ways.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

As before, I'll be out of town next week but should still have internet access. But if for some reason I'm not around, feel free to auto-lock.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rebel Child

Y'know what....

That was frickin' awesome.

I'm kinda proud of myself and yea I know I'm patting my shoulder but eh... :D

Hondo

Hey man, you SHOULD be proud. You're doing a really good job with the hand you were dealt. The players seem happy at the moment, and that's really the important thing. Just keep up the hard work.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kirk

Quote from: JackHondo on July 13, 2014, 10:36:54 PM
Hey man, you SHOULD be proud. You're doing a really good job with the hand you were dealt. The players seem happy at the moment, and that's really the important thing. Just keep up the hard work.

With the hand she was dealt? I left Tempe in great shape. There's no doubt that Rebel's doing a good job with their morale, but let's no pretend that was a bad team she went into. I signed Huir and Dekker, slashed the PR budget, brought in the coach and kept hold of Falls even though it cost me my job. Credit Rebel with good draft choices and the great morale there, but don't talk down about the hand she was dealt. It would take a GM of my morale crushing powers or Franchise's tendency to self-destruct to screw up that team.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

Gawd everybody's so tetchy lately
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 14, 2014, 03:56:37 AM
Gawd everybody's so tetchy lately

I've noticed that too. Maybe Mercury is in retrograde or something.

Mike Powers

Whatever you do James, don't drink the mercury.  It looks yummy, but it's poison.

I wouldn't normally feel the need to point this out, but ya know.....recent events and all.....

Kirk

Not tetchy. I'm just pointing out that I wasn't the disaster in Tempe that I keep reading I was.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 14, 2014, 04:04:34 AM
Whatever you do James, don't drink the mercury.  It looks yummy, but it's poison.

I wouldn't normally feel the need to point this out, but ya know.....recent events and all.....

I only drink alcohol and gasoline. Everybody knows that, dude.

As far as recent events go keep the faith and just keep Bo-lieving.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 14, 2014, 04:16:30 AM

RATINGS man, and I also think...WITH MY DICK....BOOOOOYAAAAAAHHHH!...

JIMMY STREET THEN OPENS THE DOOR AND HIS REALITY TV CREW ENTERS ALONGSIDE FORMER BASKETBALL PLAYER DAKOOL FOX. THEY BEGIN DANCING AROUND. SOME SHADY LOOKING LADIES THEN BEGIN GRINDING ON GM STRIKE'S LAP.

Oh how I've missed the antics of Foxy Street...   :D